• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

My training log

EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
Rocky = thx for the comment bro:tiphat:

today!!

Bench Press
12x50kg
6x80kg
6x80kg
4x100kg(PB):hsughr:
8x90kg(PB):hsughr:
17x70kg

Dumbbell Curls
10x16,5kg
10x16,5kg
8x21,5kg
10x14,5kg
10x11,5kg
10x11,5kg

Barbell Bicep Curls
12x20kg
6x30kg
6x50kg(PB)

thats was fun and nice workout...now=:food-snacking:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice benching bro.Congrats getting those PBs:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
NICE BENCHING MAN!
lot more weight than i'll ever do ..
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
Lionheart = thx m8

Hypocrisy86 = thx for the comment

well today my chest feels like some1 hit it with a hammer:hsughr:

my mission is to take 120kg in 12weeks...
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice sessions in here m8! That benching really looks good :xyxthumbs:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
120kg in 12 weeks? With proper motivation and 2-3 sessions with singles you can do it much sooner! Try 110kg next week.
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
120kg in 12 weeks? With proper motivation and 2-3 sessions with singles you can do it much sooner! Try 110kg next week.

i have lift 110kg already..thats my max at this moment:tiphat:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Hey man can you upload some pics and info about you.

FINNISH POWER!!!!
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
Hey man can you upload some pics and info about you.

FINNISH POWER!!!!

well there is some old pics at the second page and third..i`ll try and get some new pics as soon as bossible(i have got some nice results on my condition)

-age 16
-180-182cm
and i weigth about 90kg

i have been training about 2years..
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Get in!

Check out those bench PB's!

Good work buddy.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
well there is some old pics at the second page and third..i`ll try and get some new pics as soon as bossible(i have got some nice results on my condition)

-age 16
-180-182cm
and i weigth about 90kg

i have been training about 2years..

U looked really good in that pic buddy! I never thought u would be 16, those weights are so big :).

Keep training hard and I am waiting those pics!
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
good stuff on them bench pb's, keep em coming!
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
thx for the comments:tiphat:

today

Bench Press
12x40kg
6x60kg
6x80kg
7x90kg
5x92,5kg:disgust:

Shoulder Presses
15x30kg
8x50kg
8x60kg

Dumbbell Curls
12x18kg
12x18kg
10x14kg
10x14kg
10x8kg
(40sec rest after every set)

Tricep pushdowns
12x55kg
12x65kg
12x80kg
12x80kg

nothink special...tomorrow some back and legs...
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
today...

Lat Pulldowns
16x55kg
12x65kg
12x70kg
12x55kg

leg press
50x135kg:runinafire:
8x185kg
8x235kg
10x285kg

Seated Cable Row
12x60kg
8x80kg
6x100kg

Leg Curls
30x50kg

and thats it
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Must say, that you're one strong motherf****r! Keep the iron moving man! :xyxthumbs:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
Must say, that you're one strong motherf****r! Keep the iron moving man! :xyxthumbs:

strong?:bowroflarms:and yeap i will keep the iron moving:hsughr:
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
nice sessions! awesome leg press
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
sweet sessions there m8. nice pressing and huge repping on the leg press.
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
thx for the comments:tiphat:

today its time to start to loss some body fat:hhj:

Cycling
13km

Bench Press
10x10kg
12x50kg
6x80kg
6x95kg
12x80kg

Shoulder Presses
15x30g
8x50kg
12x40kg

Tricep pushdowns
15x55kg
12x65kg
12x65kg
12x65kg

thats it
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good sessions there man!!
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
1
Views
21
BrofessorLift
BrofessorLift
MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
24
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
PumpChaser
Replies
1
Views
27
jenm_88
jenm_88
Top