• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Natural Monster

Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Great!!! Huge changes since the last vid you posted Max, nice work. You have some nice quads and triceps on you!

How many comps have you done so far?
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
so far just 1
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
from this day until 1.feb i gonna do a really high volume home gym training becouse of financial things
back:
out door chins:
10 reps,8 reps,6 reps

out dor close grip chins:
8 reps,8 reps

one arm db row superset with db rows both arms
5x20 reps@7kg db´s
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Your back double biceps popped out at me in your video. Looks really good; your right lat looks a little bigger than your left but there's a shadow on your left side so that could be it. It seems more even on your lat spread so I'm thinking that's the case. Other than that I don't know a whole lot about judging, but that stuck out for me. Great stuff :xyxthumbs:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:legs
walking lunges 2 sets with 7kg db
db straigt leg deadlift:5 sets of 20 reps with 7kg db
toe raises in the stairs: 5 sets of 50 reps
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
at first I thought that song was Magnetic by Earth, Wind, and Fire :49: Looking good, a bit leaner then the last video, your progressing thats for sure and thats all that matters. I don't think you are at 11% though, I would say just a little higher. Still looking good though Max

good sessions in here, doesn't seem like you have lost any of your strength, come Feb 1st get back in that gym and smash it man!
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
db shoulder press:5x15-20 reps
db laterals standing:5x10 reps
db rear laterals seated:5x10 reps

db curls:4x12 reps
db consetration curls:4x12 reps
one arm db extension:4x12 reps
close grip pushups:4x 20 reps

7kg db´s used in all lifts

tonight gonna be cardio at 6 pm
 
Banshee20

Banshee20

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
456
Points
38
Way to work with what you have Max! Something is always better than nothing!Glad you're staying focused.


Banshee
 
S

Scoular

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 26, 2006
Messages
306
Points
16
You have lost some fat easy to see. Diet is successful!

Lookin really thick. Hope you can cut that fat (which you are doing) and try and hold as much of that thickness as possible.

Like what Glex said. Your back double biceps is easily your best pose.

Work on your most musc. Look like you wana go for a number 2, haha.



Your doin a junior contest right? You should own it if you get cut enough.


Thanks for sharing the vids.

When it's over you can look back and see the transformation and what you accomplished.


P.S. Hope your still coming to London this year. Would be fun. We better start trying to organise it. Sorry I never come on msn. But we can mail each other.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
nice for you to post here again
im doing a non tested contest there is no junior divison just men´s
i do have a lot of week to get cut enough so im gonna stay on my diet and hope that i will be cut enough
i wanna come and visit you in the summer time when it´s hot and party some if you´re game and some more stuff, like for a week
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
I

IRON

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
24
Points
1
yea ur back double bis is sick bro , work on ur chest thickness tho.
 
CJU

CJU

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
1,124
Points
61
nice posing vid! the bis look great, the chest is thick! wiiiide back. things appear to be goin well.
 
FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,140
Points
36
good luck with the comp mate
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
thanks all you guys for your comments on my vid, i appricate that so much
im so focused on getting in my best Form so far, if i win great but im up again guys who juice so i don´t know i just gonna show up in my best conditon and see what happens.

today: is just cardio

did 25 min of outside jogging
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
did cardio today
25 mins of jogging outside

since i have done a whole body workout in the first 3 days of the week im gonna give my body a rest. i will start on monday and continue my max-ot training
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today was planned to rest the body and just do cardio but i did max-ot routine for chest and back.

chest:
bb bench press:
4 reps@80kg really heavy
6 reps@70kg

incline bench press on smith machine:
6 reps@60kg easy
6 reps@70kg kinda hard

dips weighted:
6 reps at bodyweight- was way too easy kinda like a warm up
6 reps@10kg plate- still easy

back:

weighted chins:
6 reps@5kg plate-easy
6 reps@10kg plate- another story

pulldowns:
2x6 reps@65kg just sqeezing and contraction

db rows:
6 reps@35 kg- easy
6 reps@40kg- still easy

then cardio:
20 mins on the treadmill
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
good work hitting some heavy bench and i like the dips, great that you added weight on the chinups too...making them lats even wider!

good solid workout all the way around, even some good cardio at the end. Keep up the good work Max and looking forward to a new video this weekend
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Nice work on the weighted chins :2: More than I'm willing to try :hsughup:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
today:Legs,shoulders,Arms

Legs:
squats:
6 reps@80kg
6 reps@90kg
Leg press:
2x6 reps@200kg

didn´t do hamstrings cuz i was still sore after home training

seated calfs:
2x8 reps@3 plates

standing calfs:
2x8 reps@150kg

shoulders:

bb shoulder press:
6 reps@40kg
6 reps@50kg

db shoulder press:
6 reps@25kg
6 reps@27kg

db laterals:
2x6 reps@12,5 kg

db rear laterals:
6 reps@10kg

db shrugs:
2x6 reps@40kg

Bicep:

bb curls:
6 reps@30kg
6 reps@40kg

db curls:
6 reps@17kg
6 reps@20kg

e-z bar curls:
6 reps@30kg

Tricep:
e-z bar lying extension:
6 reps@30kg
6 reps@35kg

cable pushdowns:
6 reps@70kg
6 reps@80kg

one arm db extension:
6 reps@17kg

also did cardio, 16 mins of work

also for you guys to know i droped dairy product from my diet and i now have a one tbl spoon of olive virgin oil with every meal, im droping brown rice and instead comes fresh vegtable. thats all boys and girls, i promis to have more visible abs 8 weeks out
 

Similar threads

Top