• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official Australia IFBB PRO GRAND PRIX VIII

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Official Australia IFBB PRO GRAND PRIX VIII

aaapgp09poster01576-1.jpg


Date: 14th March
Where: Australia/Melbourne

Top 3 Qualify for 2009 Mr Olympia

First Place Prize of $20,000

Competitor Line up List;

Any other Aussies from Musclemecca bodybuilding forums going to this show, i know currently including myself 4 people are going & want to all meet up
 
Last edited by a moderator:
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Easy win for Kai.

My predictions for this would be:

1. Kai
2. Toney
3. Silvio
4. DJ
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Kai will destroy the other guys.

And hell yeah, I'm with tdk on his prediction.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
good line up.

Tkd got it right!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Pretty much spot on there Daniel,
with this win from the aussie pro show for Kai will help his chances of placing higher in future comps
 
H

HighPower

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
13
Points
1
I suppose there will be no webcast:(
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i agree with tkD. that should be spot on.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
I suppose there will be no webcast:(


Nope, no webcast
tho pictures and videos will be recorded and uploaded in the give amount of time of the show being finished and after pre judging
 
jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2008
Messages
2,903
Points
38
i just wish that Lee was still going to compete
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
DD are you going to the show?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
what a disappointment,
Prolly knew he wouldnt make top 3 for the ticket to Olympia


Thanks bro, i'll take some pictures aswell :thumbsup2:
 
Shadow

Shadow

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
96
Points
6
Toney has a good chance of displacing Kai
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Hi Friends, fans, sponsors and supporters. Welcome to the Muscletech Australian Pro Grand Prix IX

We have one of the most exciting lineups ever.
There are still great seats available.
Online click here
Phone 03 9388 0866 (24 hours)
Or great seats at the door.

Updated athlete list from this morning

Kai Green [USA]
Silvio Samuel [Spain]
Toney Freeman [USA]
Ivan Sadek [Australia]
Con Demetriou [Australia]
Oscar Dexter [Tahiti]
Rusty Jeffers [USA]
Grant Pieterse [New Zealand]
Mike Kefalianos [Australia/Greece]
Moe El Moussawi [New Zealand]

Unfortunately, Dennis James has pneumonia and will not make the journey. We wish him a speedy recovery and look forward to welcoming him back to Australia in the near future.

Congratulations to Kai Greene who won the Arnold Schwarzenegger Classic last weekend.
It was one of the most emotional wins ever. Come and see the amazing Kai Greene, who Arnold said had the best posing routine he has ever seen.

Silvio Samuel was this year's Ironman champ and Toney Freeman was the most winning pro in 2008.

What an amazing pro lineup! Plus the best "All States" show ever and the "King of the Bench" (300kg + bench pressing)
 

Similar threads

Top