• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ great navy/marine movie......................

a few good men 10/10!!!!!!!!!! i love that movie!!!!!!!!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love that movie :e5dunno:

bush_topgun.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Killing Floor with Marc Blucas (Buffy fame). Quite good although generic.

Ultraviolet with Milla Jovovich. Visually interesting but really lacking substance. In the extras it was made clear that the director knew what the film was going to look like before he wrote the script, which means it was all style and no substance.

Out of Time with Denzel Washington. Another of Denzel's films that seems to lack something/interest. The plot setup took too long and it became obvious he was being played. At least it maintained some level of tension.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Wall
The Dark Knight, again.
Step-Brothers

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
oh yea!!! especially since your from england your prob. used to the hooligans huh?

Yeh man i am, there crazy bastards lol That film gets me up for fighting so much, i was griding my teeth man lol but then again the consequences of it too :uhoh2:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meet the spartans 0/10 turned it off half way through

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's the hands-down worst film I saw from 2007. :uhoh2:

I liked how there was a little twist at the end. Movies with some kind of twist are good IMO such as the usual suspects or something like that.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meet the spartans 0/10 turned it off half way through

Im surprised you even tried to watch it.
i only seen the previews,
i swear to god, those tards should just stop making MOVIE, movies...

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I liked how there was a little twist at the end. Movies with some kind of twist are good IMO such as the usual suspects or something like that.
But twist endings in themselves do not a great movie make. I can think of many films that sport such finales that I wouldn't consider great films in the least, especially when dealing with such obvious and simple answers as The Number 23 provided.

The Usual Suspects is overrated and will not make my top 100. As for the film that it got its name from is concerned...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the new harold and kumar. started off not liking it so much (some stupid humor) but overall i did laugh pretty hard on occasion. worth seeing.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
the new harold and kumar. started off not liking it so much (some stupid humor) but overall i did laugh pretty hard on occasion. worth seeing.
Dude, bottomless parties ftw! :linedrunk:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lmao that was pretty gross i would not be down for a bottomless party. unless it's ladies only :coolguy:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
But twist endings in themselves do not a great movie make. I can think of many films that sport such finales that I wouldn't consider great films in the least, especially when dealing with such obvious and simple answers as The Number 23 provided.

I never said anything about them being great just it makes it interesting and good. I agree with you that a good twist doesnt make a great movie but it does make it a good movie which is what i said.