• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im going to watch my favorite movie of all time, this is one of the movies that i just zone into its amazing

back to the future

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do watch mainstream American films, both contemporary and classic, but I prefer to explore all facets of cinematic output.

Psssh.

Just curious cause I dont think most of us have heard of some of your movies. I understand where you are coming from because of all your film knowledge.
I took a few film classes as electives and watched these types of movie and eventually became way to analytical about movies.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP

I did watch it alone which may of made it duller. I just found it took too long to establish what it was going to be about... 15 minutes before 1 word was spoken...

It did pick up and it was fun to see how far he would go with his selfish and full of hate ambitions but id hardly consider it essential viewing. :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
there will be blood - 9/10 - very good

P

Pain

VIP
The Great Escape

Steve McQueen is a legend.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watched Wall-E last nigt. I think Pixar does a great job with their movies. Wall-E wasnt an exception. 8/10 imo

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i started to watch Pineaplle express, but the copy was really crappy.... will have to wait abit for a better verison to come out on teh net :keke:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i started to watch Pineaplle express, but the copy was really crappy.... will have to wait abit for a better verison to come out on teh net :keke:

I heard that's really funny, like superbad.

:imcoolurnot:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I saw Pineapple Express tonight :tiphat:

it wasn't as good as I thought it would be, on a 4 star scale I'd give it 2 1/2 stars :e5dunno: I didn't find it very funny (not nearly as funny as people have been saying)

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Con Air, Road House, Walking Tall and Dodgeball. They were all on TV today.