• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I'm not gonna say Doubt wasn't a good movie, but it was somewhat unfulfilling.

2a4y80g-1.jpg

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rewatched Clerks.

Good fun. But the best part was the bonus disc features; the MTV spots and the missing scene.

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
watched seven pounds...fucking garbage movie...boring, predictable, overly dramatic i just thought it was a waste of time

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I watch alot of awful movies, so when I find one that is half way decent, I consider it good by comparison.

But then again, I think Philip Seymour Hoffman is the best actor of our generation, so I'd watch any movie he was in.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I watch alot of awful movies, so when I find one that is half way decent, I consider it good by comparison.

But then again, I think Philip Seymour Hoffman is the best actor of our generation, so I'd watch any movie he was in.
I found it to be disinteresting aside from the performances. It's hardly terrible but never really transcends the fact that it's a filmed play.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i watched Saw 4 last night and it was good. i started watching Saw 5 but i feel alseep before the movie even started cause i was so tired so im going to watch it again tonight.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

snooze-fest.

ruurlj-1.jpg

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
YO YO YO

If you want pure gore, then watch http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_Pig_(film_series)

ALSO, just watched How to loose friends and alienate people, quite funny. But besides some hilarious moments here and there nothing groundbreaking.

Still, I recommend it for an entertaining afternoon with a girl you like or something.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Finally got around to watching Slumdog Millionaire. Not sure exactly what I think of it yet but I know I didn't hate it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Hmm looks interesting. I've only seen a couple of Danny Boyle's films; Shallow Grave, 24 Days Later and of course Trainspotting.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Finally got around to watching Slumdog Millionaire. Not sure exactly what I think of it yet but I know I didn't hate it.
It was a good movie. It was one of the few movies in 2008 that I didn't regret watching.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I keep saying that Will Ferrel doesn't make good films!!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah Slumdog Millionaire, was well worth the watch

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I enjoyed it. It was a hard film for me to gather as well as I'm not quite sure which category of genre it would fall into to. I would give nominations to the director and for the screenplay though, and possibly best picture. :borat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fanny Hill.

Quite an interesting BBC drama about Fanny Hill. She is the girl that gave us the term Fanny for vagina.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That is just weird.......

Watched Blow again last night on TV.

I really like Blow, it makes you think about the people that you vouch for, associate with and the way greed changes everything. They build a really sympathetic character but at the same time I'm wondering how true that character is.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by tim290280
^^ That is just weird.......

lol wait, and using fanny for vagina isn't?

the term "fanny bandit" alone used as a term for a gay guy gives us the win in the use of the word "fanny"