• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gran Torino.
one of the best movies I've seen in a while.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ken Park

I've felt disturbed when watching movies before but I've never felt uncomfortable watching them. I don't think I'll be sticking this movie back into my dvd player again.

wtf? :umwtf:

what other movies did these people make?
i remember watching Ken park meny years ago

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HobGoblins(though it was apart of MST3K) - *
:shakefist::ughfingers: This has got to be one of the worst movies ever made! I thought i was cool watching all the "Bad Movies", But now i just feel stupid.

Still, im about to watch Robot Monster...wish me luck.

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Outlaw Josey Wales, i thought it was a great movie. Not the best western of all time but definitly worth the watch.

Would have been better if Lee Van Cleef was is in it, lol.

P

Pain

VIP
The Outlaw Josey Wales, i thought it was a great movie. Not the best western of all time but definitly worth the watch.

Would have been better if Lee Van Cleef was is in it, lol.

Have you watched The Dollars trilogy? I love those movies. :turborun:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Pale Rider, Hang 'em high, Coogan's Bluff, High Plains Drifter, Escape from Alcatraz.....

P

Pain

VIP
Airplane
48 hours

I love old movies. :borat:

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terminator 3

Why the bloody hell did Nick Stall get to be in that heap of crap? Who wrote that character at all?! Whiny wimp becomes the great military leader by just being there??? Bring back James Cameron.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr Brooks

Decent movie, It borrowed some elements from the Dexter series I thought. The ending really pissed me off until

I read that in an interview with Costner he said this was the first movie in a trilogy. That saved the movie for me somewhat because when his daughter drills him in the neck with those scissors that really should of been the ending, not some crappy dream sequence. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mr Brooks

Decent movie, It borrowed some elements from the Dexter series I thought. The ending really pissed me off until

I read that in an interview with Costner he said this was the first movie in a trilogy. That saved the movie for me somewhat because when his daughter drills him in the neck with those scissors that really should of been the ending, not some crappy dream sequence. But I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Yes I agree completely! I was happy with the movie up until
it had the "Oh it was only a dream" ending. It would have been a good film that way. But as it was it made the whole movie superficial. If they were going to have that dream sequence they actually needed to make it obvious that it was a dream (exposition, clues like say the room being girly with horses on the wall and not in real life, or say have him looking at his daughter asleep then the sequence with obvious set/staging differences (colours or something) and then back to reality with him standing there.

And as for it being a trilogy, I can see that. But I doubt it will happen now. Not unless it does well on DVD as it was only breakeven box office. I'd be interested in it as a series of films. I think it probably didn't do as well as it could have because of Kevin Costner's bad rep over the last 10yrs.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Unfinished Sky - 7/10

An Aussie remake of a Dutch film. Really good performances by the cast and a good movie all-round.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terminator 3

Why the bloody hell did Nick Stall get to be in that heap of crap? Who wrote that character at all?! Whiny wimp becomes the great military leader by just being there??? Bring back James Cameron.

did you watch it aswel on TV? :headbang:

I watched Twilight last night,
i found it to be a very good movie and would recommend it to others

Twilight Movie link: http://mymovees.com/archives/watch-twilight-2008/

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Certainly did watch it on TV. I taped the late movie after it and watched it last night.

Princess Blade.

Japanese flick that won a bunch of awards. Needless to say it had sword fighting in it. I was a little miffed at the ending but overall it was a decent flick.
Instead of having a conclusion to the film there was more of an emotional journey for the lead actress. She had found her reason to exist and her inner strength to be more than a mercenary. But you still wanted to see her hunt down the anti-govt guy that killed her friend and his sister at the end of the film. I like implied endings but there was something lost in the translation.

P

Pain

VIP
My movie could kick your movies ass.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I've never seen your movie so I can't compare :keke: But could they be oiled up before they fight?

P

Pain

VIP
My movie has a naked Stephen Dorff being instructed to lift his nut sack and penis for inspection. Does yours have anything like this?

win

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Lulz. I guess I can't beat that can I.

I have coked out kidnapees chained to beds and forced to have sex with dirty french people?