• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seemed like a decent movie to watch, but as u stated far to late it was on lol

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre 8/10

REC. = Quarentine US

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watchmen 9/10(if not better)

well i went to see Watchmen and i think it is the only movie that i cant decide if i loved it or if i thought it was the worst movie ever, but when i think more and more about it i think it was pretty damn good. the only thing i didnt like was that is was about 2 hrs and 45 mins long. but other then that i would def say go check it out. i loved that it was a superhero movie that was rated R because it was very violent and graphic. but i love violent and graphic movies. it made The Dark Knight look like a kids movie.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea the head sliceage was a definate plus

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Rambo - awesome!!

Even the missus liked it, she usually hates these types of films.

Now I'm going to have to get the new Rocky film.

Also watched The Musketeer. The lame one with the guy from Grey's Anatomy and Tim Roth. Only saving grace was the fight choreography was done by the guy that did most of the Jet Li films.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally finished watching Along Came a Spider.

Wasn't flash, but I always expect more from Morgan Freeman. This wasn't a patch on Kiss the Girls, but I didn't pick the second part of the twist. Obviously the film didn't really draw me in.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Watchmen- Having not read the graphic novel and trying to ignore the fan boy talk I went only knowing its going to be a dark themed super hero movie. The characters wern't over the top and Didn't seem that super to me. So it wasn't what i expected. It had some nice good guy/ bad guy themes and certainley showed that right and wrong is not always clear cut. Also some pretty good imagery and i thought well put together 7.5/10

Oyster Farmer- Australian art house film. basically a city boy goes north of sydney and becomes an oyster farmer, robs a bank, finds love, farms some oysters. Its not a plot twisting movie and the only question the movie asked im not sure i wanted to find the answer. Good for the missus?
5.2 out of 10

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
IwM8PIQ02jtoio9fQMkOLehto1_500-1.jpg
whoever made this list is obviously a geek. rating star was 1,2 and back to the future higher then rocky 1. He didnt even seperate the lord of the rings films. :bitelip:

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stupid list...
Lacks Pirates!!!!!

The Office *****
Greatest show ever :rofl3:
We should have the game on MM...its pretty cool.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Could this be the most epic movie of all time???
Im not a huge fan of him, but this seems to be the greatest thing since silced bread...

According to a blog post on October 29th, 2008, Defamer Magazine was privy to a "sneak peak" at some scenes, about which they said "it's good to know that if Wall-E falls short on its quest for Oscar gold, we now have another animated contender."

Mexican Wrestlers, Pirates, Robots, Sex, supersmart Gorilla, Mad Scientists, Chix, Blood, Transformers, Bigfoot, Clowns...!!!!!!!!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0419724/

superbeasto_logo.jpg

elsuperbeasto02-1.jpg

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watchmen.

Overrated and far too long movie. The only characters I cared about were Rorschach and Dr. Blue cock. The movie was far too long, with little parts of true emotion to keep me through it motivated. Boring, boring, interesting, boring, boring, some action, boring, boring, last 30 min are ok = summary of the movie.

5/10

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lock Down.(2000).
surprisingly good.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fight Club 9/10

awesome movie. finally finished watching it from couple nights ago

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Watchmen.

Overrated and far too long movie. The only characters I cared about were Rorschach and Dr. Blue cock. The movie was far too long, with little parts of true emotion to keep me through it motivated. Boring, boring, interesting, boring, boring, some action, boring, boring, last 30 min are ok = summary of the movie.

5/10

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pineapple express
1 out 5 stars

worst movie ive watched in ages

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Futurama: Into The Wild Green Yonder

Great Futurama movie, enjoyed every bit of it!
7/10