• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Defendor

The more I watched it the more I started to like it. The atmosphere was sad but there were pretty funny moments. Woody Harrelson kicks ass btw.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
The Wrestler - 8.5/10 - Really interesting movie. I really think Mickey Rourke played a great role in it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Boondock Saints 2
Awesome. In some ways better than the first, in some ways it lacked William Defoe's character and presence. I would love to see a third.

The Saint
If only Val Kilmer wasn't such a prat he could still be making great movies like this.

Spys Like Us
Lol. About the only Chevy Chase film I have liked other than The Three Amigos.

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Icarus

This movie is fucking stupid. The plot is stupid, acting even more stupid not to mention the dialogue. Typical niceguy-has-to-do-dirty-work-for-bad-guys-to-save-his-family. I can't believe it has 8.1 rating in IMDB, like wtf? If you're gonna watch it and hate it afterwards don't say I didn't warn you.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Gamer- Absolute trash.

I only watched it because my brother let me borrow a bootleg double feature with The Hurtlocker and Gamer, i put off watching gamer but eventually watched it just because it was sitting there.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gamer- Absolute trash.

I only watched it because my brother let me borrow a bootleg double feature with The Hurtlocker and Gamer, i put off watching gamer but eventually watched it just because it was sitting there.

Sorry, but are you complaining about the quality of a movie you didn't even pay to see?!?!

Want to complain about the quality of the free food samples at shopping malls as well?

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Sorry, but are you complaining about the quality of a movie you didn't even pay to see?!?!

Want to complain about the quality of the free food samples at shopping malls as well?

So what? i borrowed it, watched it, it sucked. Doesnt matter if i didnt pay or not.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what? i borrowed it, watched it, it sucked. Doesnt matter if i didnt pay or not.

You're complaining about something you got for free. To me that comes across as belligerent. Now if you were actually critiquing the film........

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Hurt Locker - 9/10. Fucking Awesome.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clash of the Titans
Enjoyable, well shot film, but lacked a lot of things. Basic exposition was pared back too much, and it did feel like they took an epic and tried to squeeze it down into a smaller film.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hmmm. The guy who wrote that somehow missed the fact that this movie is actually based on material older than a film made in the 1980's or whatever.

Like I said, lacked exposition. With that would have come a more engaging film.

lol Who cares? I'm considering actually paying to see the movie just so I can try it out. I otherwise won't see it.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Greenberg (Baumbach, 2010) 4

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fourth kind

Lol. I was actually dumb enough to think it had some reality in it. Although I think the makers of that movie have done their job well. It's better then most crappy thriller/horror movies.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

First movie on our new blueray player. Looked awesome and really sprang out with all the special effects. The movie itself was generic end-of-the-world thriller, although the performances were good. Watching the extras I can't believe the author and his diatribe on the end of the world, he was trying to convince the viewers that it was actually going to happen.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Kick-Ass (Vaughn, 2010) - 5