• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

RUBRSHN

RUBRSHN

Cloverfield
ohhh it suxed so badddddddddd :49:
0/5 i rate it

SOOOo glad that you said something. I was thinking about going (the girl actually wanted to go, I said, "eh, why not?") But now I have an excuse to go to something else!

hydro

hydro

The Heartbreak Kid

Very funny, not the Farley Brothers best but I laughed a lot.

:49: i watched that late last night

funny part when she went to the toliet at the start:iorofl:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Early screening reports of Rambo state that it kicks ass!!!!!!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm about to see "the untouchables". I have really high hopes for it. Anyone else seen it? if so what did ouy think? I'll write a evaluation of it after i've seen it.

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bought DUNE for ten dollars.
Is it any good?

Recent Reviews:

Ned Kelly ****
Analyze This ***1/2
Godzilla Final Wars ****
Godzilla Tokyo S.O.S ***
Yellowbeard ****

BTW,
If anyone is into Godzilla...
Would you reckon i continue watching more movies from the series?
Are the older ones better or worser than the latest ones?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I bought DUNE for ten dollars.
Is it any good?
I'm not really sure to be honest but I hear it's David Lynch's worst film by far. I'm a big fan of him as a director but it won't be something that I get around to seeing for quite some time.

That being said, 30 Days of Night was fucking awful.

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Devil's Rejects.

Honestly, even though Rob Zombie is a musician and not a director, people don't give him enough credit. This was a movie with a good story line, but shit acting and that's what I think people didn't care for. He cast his wife as one of the main characters...:spy: If you like immature humor and can appreciate the story line despite d-list actors, then this movie is worth 120 minutes of your time.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just saw "the untouchables". good movie, a classic. Robert de Niro really fits the role as Capone.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I just saw Rescue Dawn, I liked it :D
It's my least favorite Herzog film that I've seen but it was still pretty solid. I had problems with the ending though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really? I liked the ending, it was happy... every pow would have loved that to happen. Sadly it didnt.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Really? I liked the ending, it was happy... every pow would have loved that to happen. Sadly it didnt.
The problem with the ending isn't exactly that it's happy but instead that it falls short of overall scope of the film. Herzog created an interesting piece that divulged an interesting outlook on the mindset of those who experienced such horrors but trivializes the analytical possibilities of the film with a campy ending. I do realize it was based on a true story and Dieter's actual experiences did indeed unfold similarly but I think because of some of his more detached endings, Herzog wanted a happier fare to cater to a more mainstream audience. It was a pretty jarring tonal change from the rest of the film.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Saw Hitman yesterday :xyxthumbs:
IMO a good movie

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just seen Cloverfield...
Wow!