• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
vlcsnap10733336br7.png

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diary of the Dead

The legendary director George A. Romero comes outta left field and delivers a zombie movie the way he started to back in '68. He gives more of his social commentary on zombie movies than he does mon zombies. If you liked Dawn of the Dead 2004, you probably won't like this one because it's more of a Blair Witch Project/Cloverfield mix as opposed to the exorcist. If you're a die-hard zombie cultist and just want a new zombie movie, this is you movie for 2008. But if, like me, you like more action and killing than plot line and talking, you'll probably rate this a 6/7 out of 10.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Black Girls Get Nasty Too Cd1 (2005) (Ayana Angel, Skyy Black, Sydnee Capri, Beauty, Exotica, Chasti

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
American Psycho 2 (Freeman, 2002) - 0

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
:49::49:

I think watching that would make me cry.
I'm pretty convinced that there isn't a substance on this Earth that I could take before watching that film and rate it higher than 0.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm pretty convinced that there isn't a substance on this Earth that I could take before watching that film and rate it higher than 0.

I cannot believe that movie exists. Yet another evidence that god is not there looking out for us.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
I cannot believe that movie exists. Yet another evidence that god is not there looking out for us.
As evident by my film thread, American Psycho is one of my favorite films of all time and a very complex social study. AP2 is indescribably bad to the point where I wouldn't know where to begin in terms of listing my complaints.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As evident by my film thread, American Psycho is one of my favorite films of all time and a very complex social study. AP2 is indescribably bad to the point where I wouldn't know where to begin in terms of listing my complaints.

Can I ask you if the killings are at least decent ?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1408 - not bad as far as King adaptations go.

Watching 'Knocked Up' tonight.

Looks like I need to add American Psycho 2 to my list of must sees. :uhoh2:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Starsky & Hutch with Ben Stiller and this other dude.. funny shit - 10 points

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Last Castle

Great movie. Robert Redford plays a retired general who gets sent to a maximum security prison for former marines and men who were in the service. It has a domino effect on life there. Overall, good movie. Good plot, good dialogue, good action, and even good character devlopment. I'd give this movie an 9 out of 10.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Punisher - (7/10) Better than I expected. Definetly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a handful of action.

Being a Punisher comic maniac growing up in Socal during the 80's, I regarded the Thomas Jane entry with trepidation after the complete bollocks that was the Dolph-Lundgren-vomit-in-a-sack-version circa '88 or so. I was extremely and plesantly surprised with how well Jane nailed Frank; he literally was Castle to me, and the payoff as a long time fan was immense. The extended version has a couple of extremely good additions, including a fairly emotional scene between Frank and his former co-worker in the Bureau[guy who gave him the watch].

The fact that he backed out on the theoretically much grittier sequel was a dissapointment, but if anyone could pick up the mantle, it's Jason Alexander (Titus Pullo from Rome).

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No Country For Old Men was a great movie, although I found that Woody Harrelson could pretty much have benn left out of the movie altogether. His character didn't add really amything besides an extra character and plot to follow.

Good movie though, 8 out of 10.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^Here would be the place to discuss Diary of the Dead. Thoughts? I'm basically salivating over it.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street - ***