• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Official Film Discussion and Last Movie You Watched

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
The Darjeeling Limited
Not a bad write up at all. Have you seen any of Anderson's other films? Rushmore is my favorite of all time (though not the #1 on my top 100 list ;) ).
Beefcake said:
lol, The ending took me by surprise
What movie? :dunnodude:
Braaq said:
Yeah, I am hearing very mixed reviews of that movie. Not sure if I should dl it or not. Is it worth seeing Paulie?
I'd say no as I gave it a 5/10 as well but likely for different reasons. I'd say if it takes you any real effort to do so, skip downloading this one.

Oh, and glad you liked TWBB. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I am hearing very mixed reviews of that movie. Not sure if I should dl it or not. Is it worth seeing Paulie?

If you're into adventure, go ahead and check it out. The dude lived a crazy life. I wasn't a big fan though. A lot of true story films shouldn't have been put on the big screen as they try to get "right on" with what really happened, and then completely miss big opportunities to make the film better or worth my time.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Cassandra's Dream (Allen, 2008) - 5

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Other Boleyn Girl

bland, but kept me watching. It really bothered me how Henry VIII was portrayed by Eric Bana, who is good shape, c'mon he's the freakin Hulk, but yet Henry VIII was a fat ass and had a 54" waist when he died :no:

out of 10 I'd give it a 5.5 :e5dunno:

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Heartbreak Kid; freaking hilarious.

Eddie Cantrow: This is my dad.
Lila: Oh, hi Dad.
Doc: Nice to meet you, Lila.
Lila: How do you know my name?
Doc: Okay, cat's out of the bag. My son found your panties on the sidewalk and we've been talking about you all week. Eddie, give her back her undies.

:bowroflarms:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not a bad write up at all. Have you seen any of Anderson's other films? Rushmore is my favorite of all time (though not the #1 on my top 100 list ;) ).
Thanks bro :tiphat:, I was wondering what you were going to think about it. I am not a great writer but I gave it a go.
I do not think I have seen other Anderson films, I have heard of Rushmore but have not seen it. Should I give it a try? I looked it up, look like Anderson like Shwartzman...

Line said:
Oh, and glad you liked TWBB. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. I just thought he was changing into a better man after his babtism, but the end really just shocked me. Its like his life is a parabola, he starts low and a good man then reaches a peak and then falls down again.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the departed

i think it's the 4th time i've seen it, awsome movie. 9/10

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
30 Days of Night

:no: so lame I fell asleep.. so I guess this would be the movie I almost watched completely last :keke:

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
watched two norwegian films today

"Kautokeino opprøret" - good movie 8/10

"ulvenatten" - pretty ordinary hostage movie, but it was exciting and pretty well made for a norwegian movie - 6/10

P

Pain

VIP
First Shot Of Mark Wahlberg As Max Payne :uhoh2:

24wraxi 1

35mprvq 1