Palmetto
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2006
- Messages
- 1,083
- Points
- 38
Two Colt 45 24 oz's and one Miller High Life Tall Boy down. The bar to go.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

No idea as of yet. I'm going to New York City on Dec. 26th to see a film on opening day and other than that my plans for winter break remain vacant. I'll probably be working a lot but haven't decided yet who I am to grace with my presence on New Year's Eve. Be assured I am going to be most intoxicated though.What's your new years plans there Lineski?
That's my boyBe assured I am going to be most intoxicated though.


Any Mike's hard lemonade?![]()
FU, that shits good..
You know how I know you're gay?
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.