• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Official "I'm drunk right now" thread

Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Two Colt 45 24 oz's and one Miller High Life Tall Boy down. The bar to go.
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
Just got back from the bar. My roommate is puking his guts out on his 21st. My mission is accomplished.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Do you plan on raping him when he passes out?
 
Palmetto

Palmetto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
1,083
Points
38
I'm so hammered right now. There is this girl and she has a boryfirnd but i dont acre. I'ma get that shit
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
I can't wait to make my triumphant return to this thread on Christmas day :linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
What's your new years plans there Lineski?
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
What's your new years plans there Lineski?
No idea as of yet. I'm going to New York City on Dec. 26th to see a film on opening day and other than that my plans for winter break remain vacant. I'll probably be working a lot but haven't decided yet who I am to grace with my presence on New Year's Eve. Be assured I am going to be most intoxicated though.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Im just buzzed right now,
Had Samuel adams, holiday Porter , and umm i forgot the other beers i had rofl.
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
Any Mike's hard lemonade? :gaygay:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Line maybe i should send you a 100$ gift car for a liquor store of your choice :)

Palmo, maybe a place for a new hard hat for your construction JOB.
 

Similar threads

Skeptic
Replies
14
Views
8K
KaiGold
KaiGold
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
107
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
GeneLifts
Replies
2
Views
341
GeneLifts
GeneLifts
Top