• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

OLYMPIA 2009 KILL THEM ALL PHIL!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
indexphpsm3-1.jpg

​
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
lol, but he doesnt need it, he has 2 good guns :D
 
akita

akita

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2008
Messages
150
Points
18
Fuck yea,gooooooooo Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xyxthumbs:
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
:49:

only thing missing if he had a quote saying something regarding about the gun :keke:


cool picture
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
ive held one of those before! and i had the pic too! but i cant find it :( haha he looks huge!!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
:49: nice pic !!! you're right coach, 2009 phil will kill them all :xyxthumbs:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
ive held one of those before! and i had the pic too! but i cant find it :( haha he looks huge!!
.. your pic version was awesome bro why you remove it? ..:linedrunk:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
175
Points
18
I loved that trip to Okinawa. That was with the 33rd Rescue Squadron I believe. I was able to wear some of their gear and take a tour. I love the troops man as they help ensure our safety. ? Where did u get that pic? I haven't received any pics and I wanted some dammit LOL...guess it was above my pay grade ha!
 
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
that must have been awesome...looking good phil congrats on your olympia, you looked great...definatly see a sandow in your near future
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
I loved that trip to Okinawa. That was with the 33rd Rescue Squadron I believe. I was able to wear some of their gear and take a tour. I love the troops man as they help ensure our safety. ? Where did u get that pic? I haven't received any pics and I wanted some dammit LOL...guess it was above my pay grade ha!
nice to hear from you phil !!! you're the next MR OLYMPIA bro :xyxthumbs:
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
I loved that trip to Okinawa. That was with the 33rd Rescue Squadron I believe. I was able to wear some of their gear and take a tour. I love the troops man as they help ensure our safety. ? Where did u get that pic? I haven't received any pics and I wanted some dammit LOL...guess it was above my pay grade ha!

Incredible that bro ..haaha .. the internet is so fast !! .. :ugh: .. Phil I hope that really focus all your energy needed to win the Olympia .. since Dexter win is the beginning of a new era in the sport .. a window for big Bodybuilders than you friend !! .. good luck buddy! .. :linedrunk::xyxthumbs::linedrunk::xyxthumbs:
 
Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
955
Points
36
yes, Dexter winning this years Olympia truely showed the transition of hands amongst different physiques. gone are your Ronnie Colemans, Markus Rhuls and your Dennis James'....
 
Top