• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OLYMPIA 2009 KILL THEM ALL PHIL!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
indexphpsm3-1.jpg

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol, but he doesnt need it, he has 2 good guns :D

akita

akita

Fuck yea,gooooooooo Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xyxthumbs:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49:

only thing missing if he had a quote saying something regarding about the gun :keke:

cool picture

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive held one of those before! and i had the pic too! but i cant find it :( haha he looks huge!!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: nice pic !!! you're right coach, 2009 phil will kill them all :xyxthumbs:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive held one of those before! and i had the pic too! but i cant find it :( haha he looks huge!!
.. your pic version was awesome bro why you remove it? ..:linedrunk:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
TheGift

TheGift

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I loved that trip to Okinawa. That was with the 33rd Rescue Squadron I believe. I was able to wear some of their gear and take a tour. I love the troops man as they help ensure our safety. ? Where did u get that pic? I haven't received any pics and I wanted some dammit LOL...guess it was above my pay grade ha!

thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that must have been awesome...looking good phil congrats on your olympia, you looked great...definatly see a sandow in your near future

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I loved that trip to Okinawa. That was with the 33rd Rescue Squadron I believe. I was able to wear some of their gear and take a tour. I love the troops man as they help ensure our safety. ? Where did u get that pic? I haven't received any pics and I wanted some dammit LOL...guess it was above my pay grade ha!
nice to hear from you phil !!! you're the next MR OLYMPIA bro :xyxthumbs:

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Incredible that bro ..haaha .. the internet is so fast !! .. :ugh: .. Phil I hope that really focus all your energy needed to win the Olympia .. since Dexter win is the beginning of a new era in the sport .. a window for big Bodybuilders than you friend !! .. good luck buddy! .. :linedrunk::xyxthumbs::linedrunk::xyxthumbs:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes, Dexter winning this years Olympia truely showed the transition of hands amongst different physiques. gone are your Ronnie Colemans, Markus Rhuls and your Dennis James'....