• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Olympia: The Series 2008

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Great job Phil. Hope to see you coming secind! :D
 
M

Maniak1027

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
20
Points
1
Hey is there anyway someone could put these up on Youtube or something, I can't see the videos and I am dying to see what Phil looks like!
 
D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 2, 2007
Messages
971
Points
38
episode 8 is on - Silvio Samuel
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
sweet thanks for the update ^^^^^ :tiphat:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Silvio looks awesome there.Round muscle,condition..those are his weapons against the "big guys".
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
David Henry episode 9



next the Wolf :hsughr:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
awesome, thanks for the update bro :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice one, dj is a nice dude.. i met him once in germany a couple years ago
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I'm very pleased to see that this thread is so active and popular. I know these have
been already posted but I just wanted to add them all together so it's easier to someone to add these to my first post.

Episode #8: Silvio Samuel

Episode #9: David Henry

Episode #10: Dennis Wolf & Dennis James
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
569
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
525
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
248
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Mike Sommerfeld
Replies
6
Views
1K
Mike Sommerfeld
Mike Sommerfeld
Top