A
Achilles
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2006
- Messages
- 765
- Points
- 18
Tunen "rehab" Winehous
Doesnt your shoulders hurt when incl pressing?
Doesnt your shoulders hurt when incl pressing?
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.



Thanks a lot guys. I sure hope laying off the flat benchpressing helps.
Achilles>> nope I seem to be just fine doing presses at a low incline.


Well, it sucks to be challenged by a double @ 185 when you've done 4 reps @ 200 recently. But thanksLay-offs suck!
Damn thats a big difference. How long did your lay-off last..?
I'll regain my strength in a jiffy though. I hope.almost 3 weeksI'll regain my strength in a jiffy though. I hope.



I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.