• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

.oO| Teh Crown JEWels |Oo.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Tunen "rehab" Winehous

Doesnt your shoulders hurt when incl pressing?
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Thanks a lot guys. I sure hope laying off the flat benchpressing helps.

Achilles>> nope I seem to be just fine doing presses at a low incline.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
nice work jewman, sucks about the shoulder pain though
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Rehab #3


Squat
5@60kg
5@110kg
5@140kg
3@170kg
3@170kg
3@170kg
kinda tough after almost 3 weeks off from regular squats :carduindisguise


Goodmornings
8@110kg
8@110kg
8@110kg
like a breaze


Leg extentions
10@40kg
10@50kg
10@50kg
10@50kg
:coolguy:


Calf-raise free weight
8@150kg
8@150kg
8@150kg
8@150kg
:xyxthumbs:


Decent session with no highlights. I'm thinking about cutting the sessions down to 3 per week again. That'll leave a tad more time for golfing :gaygay:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
great "rehabbing" squats Tunen :D
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Thanks a lot guys. I sure hope laying off the flat benchpressing helps.

Achilles>> nope I seem to be just fine doing presses at a low incline.

weird, I always feel like my shoulders are getting worked more while doing incl presses but it could be an other part of the shoulders:dunnodude:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Great sessions.. I see you do GHR in a lot of your sessions.. I haven't tried this exercise but looks hard as hell. Do you feel that it has helped in any areas? Like glute ham tie'n??
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Thanks guys :2:

Achilles>> Well, pressing at an incline removes some of the stress from my specific problem area.

ymj>> I haven't been doing GHRs for very long. They seem to really thrash my hammies though. Let's see if they don't add some size to my hams and some squat strength.
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
SQUAT WUT WUT???

nationallampoonsvacation01.jpg



SQUAT
5@20kg
5@70kg
5@110kg
2@150kg
2@170kg
2@180kg
2@185kg
8@160kg
decent effort. weak after the long layoff though.


GHR
5@-10kg
10@-10kg
10@-10kg
10@-10kg
awesome move.


FRONT-SQUAT
6@70kg
6@100kg
6@100kg
6@100kg
6@100kg
6@100kg
6@100kg
easy-peasy lemon-squeezy


CALF-RAiSE free weight, no toes
8@130kg
8@130kg
8@130kg
8@130kg
whatever


Good session with my boiiis. No real highlights but they will come in due time.

Sounds: Slayer - Christ Illusion, Tenacious D - The Pick of Destiny, Illdisposed - The Prestige
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats man, those gains will be coming back
and you'll be at 200+kgs outtta no-where !
ahaha awesome Pic too man.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
squatting 185kg's for 2 reps is the epitome of weakness! :greddy:

I have a feeling that you'll come back stronger than ever in a month or so!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
No highlights, I wish I could say that while squatting 185 kg for reps. good work as always Tunen
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Well, it sucks to be challenged by a double @ 185 when you've done 4 reps @ 200 recently. But thanks :) Lay-offs suck!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Well, it sucks to be challenged by a double @ 185 when you've done 4 reps @ 200 recently. But thanks :) Lay-offs suck!

Damn thats a big difference. How long did your lay-off last..?
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Those squats are still huge man! u will be back to ur freakish strentgh in no time...
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
almost 3 weeks :ughnoes: I'll regain my strength in a jiffy though. I hope.

Damn so much strength loss in only 3 weeks. You must have been drinking a lot during your lay-off :linedrunk:

Though with your experience and knowledge you will regain it in no time. Keep up the good work Tunen :tiphat:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
Thanks guys. I love you all :)

poop :keke:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
sorry I haven't been updating my log lately, but I've been real busy with my new job. I doubt that I'll be able to update as religiously as before, but I'll do my best. I'll post yesterday's session for you.
 

Similar threads

Top