• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice session Paulie, you numbers are good bro. Good work on the cardio too, 4 days straight is most admirable.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Good session and good exercise selection (which is really half the battle)! You must've had a great pump going from heavy incline to high-rep flat presses. Keep at it buddy! :2:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah buddy, nice work on your chest 4 sure! Doing dips in last position of your chest workout is simply hardcore. That should blow up your chest.

Cardio 4 times a week? You should be getting resistance mate. Congratz!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good workout Paulie you should try and go karting its great fun

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
FOOTBALL FAN said:
good workout Paulie you should try and go karting its great fun

Go-Karting is awesome. I actually do it quite often, all my friends enjoy it.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back/Bis! This session was supposed to be yesterday, but my job was hounding me to come into work after school...so I was like whatever, ok. I can use the money and the good thing is, I made a deal with my boss. If I work for her I get next wednesday off so I can see Nonpoint in concert. Anybody know who they are, they're pretty awesome.

BACK (No Deads, hopefully me and Tweak do that Sunday)

BENT BB ROW: 135x12, 155x12, 185x10, 195x10 (lightweight!)
HAMMER STRENGTH LOW ROW: 140x12, 160x12, 180x10, 200x10
T-BAR ROW: 45x12, 55x12, 65x10, 75x10

BICEPS

STANDING BB CURL: 65x12, 75x12, 85x10 <ds> 45x12
STANDING ALT. DB CURL: 30x12, 35x10, 40x10 <ds> 20x15

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 20 mins. - 334 calories P.B
SEATED BIKE: 10 mins. - 95 calories

TIME - 30 minutes
TOTAL CAL. - 429 calories

Delts tomorrow! Later.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session paul! no deadz, well ok as long as u do them on sunday!lol u got some great numbers in bro, those bb rows are looking awesome!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Hey brother .. sorry for not following ur log .. i've been busy these days u know .. but awesome stuff u've got there .. as i know u were rushing with scholl and stuff like that .. and despite all that u go to the gym and train hard .. keep it like that my man .. awesome :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That bb curl looks awesome!!! High weights in all movements, good to see you can get to the concert. Enjoy it!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea we'll hit deads on Sunday, we'll do those first. I dont know how well I'm going to do with them but dont doubt that your going to be working your ass off with them. I expect to see 225 for 10 easy reps Paul.

Your biceps are getting stronger, the BB Curl is looking good. A year from now I wouldnt doubt if you could be curling 135x10, now that would be insane. Your BB Row is coming around as well, soon I want to see 225x10 on that as well. Good job with the cardio as well, your pushing yourself and thats good, thats what I like to see Paul. You should be getting results from the cardio pretty quick too since you dont exactly eat that bad, you stick with this cardio 4+ times a week for the next 3 weeks and you'll have your abs, plus with a little tweaking of your diet, lower the carbs a little and you'd finally have your goal. I say this week lower them a little.

I'll see you tomorrow, when do you get off work, I wanna get in the Y around 4 that way we dont exactly have to rush so we can get all our movements in. Were gonna be doing "Deads, Bench Press, Power Shrugs, Hang Pulls" and there you have it. Big day ahead of us, get ready.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another superb session Paulie, your BB rows and low rows are looking very impressive mate. Killer work on the biceps too, nice to see the dropsets really taking it outta those guns.

Powerful cardio too...429 cals in 30mins is excellent work. Your doing all the right things Paulie, I can only envisage good things for you.

Let's see something special with those deads tomorrow mate. Get muthafucking angry with that bar mate. Don't let the SOB beat you. You have the strength, you have the power, you own that fucking bar!!! GO TO WAR BABY!!!!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Project Evo said:
Another superb session Paulie, your BB rows and low rows are looking very impressive mate. Killer work on the biceps too, nice to see the dropsets really taking it outta those guns.

Powerful cardio too...429 cals in 30mins is excellent work. Your doing all the right things Paulie, I can only envisage good things for you.

Let's see something special with those deads tomorrow mate. Get muthafucking angry with that bar mate. Don't let the SOB beat you. You have the strength, you have the power, you own that fucking bar!!! GO TO WAR BABY!!!!

to get him pumped I'll punch him in the face :hsughr:

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Relying on you Tweako. Give him hell!!!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow Paulie, I've only been gone a week but it looks like your strength has been skyrocketing! That back arm day was awesome!
Weight is being thrown around like it's nothing (under strict form of course). :)

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
Yea we'll hit deads on Sunday, we'll do those first. I dont know how well I'm going to do with them but dont doubt that your going to be working your ass off with them. I expect to see 225 for 10 easy reps Paul.

Your biceps are getting stronger, the BB Curl is looking good. A year from now I wouldnt doubt if you could be curling 135x10, now that would be insane. Your BB Row is coming around as well, soon I want to see 225x10 on that as well. Good job with the cardio as well, your pushing yourself and thats good, thats what I like to see Paul. You should be getting results from the cardio pretty quick too since you dont exactly eat that bad, you stick with this cardio 4+ times a week for the next 3 weeks and you'll have your abs, plus with a little tweaking of your diet, lower the carbs a little and you'd finally have your goal. I say this week lower them a little.

I'll see you tomorrow, when do you get off work, I wanna get in the Y around 4 that way we dont exactly have to rush so we can get all our movements in. Were gonna be doing "Deads, Bench Press, Power Shrugs, Hang Pulls" and there you have it. Big day ahead of us, get ready.

Thank you for not yelling at me. lol.

I get off work at 4:00. So im sure we can get in the gym before 4:30. I will see you tomorrow, and 225x10 on Deads would be really nice.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie, I'm over in Oct, we're gonna meet bro and I'm expecting a full blown session with all the big compounds...get to work buddy!!!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your barbell curl is good, and good for getting the cardio in after

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulders! Pretty good session. I think my delts will be pretty sore by tomorrow.

DELTS

PUSH PRESS: 65x12, 85x12, 95x10, 105x10
SEATED DB PRESS: 40x12, 40x12, 40x10, 40x8F <ds> 30x4F (wow, how were my delts so tired already?)
SIDE RAISES: 20x12, 30x10, 25x12, 25x12
REAR RAISES: 30x12, 35x12, 40x10, 40x10

ABS

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 20 mins. - 325 calories
SEATED BIKE: 10 mins. - 92 calories (This is so not intense. lol)

TIME: 30 minutes
TOTAL CALORIES: 417 calories

Tomorrow is Tweak and I's power day. We'll probably have videos. See ya.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session paul, some great numbers!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Push presses ! GReat bro! A mass exercies for sure! WHERE ARE THE UPRIGHT ROWS:hsughr:

:D
Keep it up bro!
AND