• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Well you learned the valuable lesson of doing shrugging movements before forearm ones! LOL

Still, good workout for both bodyparts, just wondering why you're splitting things up into such short sessions (sorry if you covered this but I've been out of the loop in the log section for a few days).

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just now noticed after Line mentioned it that you trained forearms before shrugs, next time do it reverse, that probably took so much outta your grip and strength for shrugs.

Today I want to see a session of domination dammit

oh yea, I get Sunday off so we could train then and hit my Power Day together

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great work on the forearms Paulie. It was a shame you didn't do them after your shrugs but learning through mistakes is fine. If we don't make mistakes or experiment, we don't often learn anything.

Well done on the cardio too mate, incinerating those calories. Keep up the effort buddy.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

looking to see more videos from u guys :) ..

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Line said:
Well you learned the valuable lesson of doing shrugging movements before forearm ones! LOL

Still, good workout for both bodyparts, just wondering why you're splitting things up into such short sessions (sorry if you covered this but I've been out of the loop in the log section for a few days).

Well, during the week im really busy so im limited to about an hour or so long session and then about a 20 min. cardio session, so I try to train the little body parts on the weekends, and usually I have more free time on the weekends than during the week.

Leg Day! It was a pretty good session, im really hittin it hard on Squats, they need to get over 200 really soon.

QUADS

SQUAT: 135x12, 155x12, 185x8, 175x10
DB LUNGES: 25x12, 30x10 LEG EXT.(Weight Per Leg): 65x12, 80x12
HAMMER STRENGTH LEG PRESS: 180x12, 230x12, 250x10, 270x10

HAMS

LYING LEG CURL: 95x12, 110x12, 125x10
SEATED LEG CURL: 125x12, 140x12, 155x10

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 15 mins. - About 200 calories.

Siege, please dont yell at me about the cardio. It was tough after doing legs, I couldnt get it pedaling at a quick pace like usual. And I was cutting close on time to go, so I stopped at 15 mins. Chest/Tris tomorrow!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate cardio on legs days well I hate it every day but leg days gives me an excuse lol keep hitting the squats and your bound to get over 200 very soon

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice leg day!! Great hardcore sets on squats! I believe you can do 4 clean reps with 200lbs!!! Awesome!

PS: doing cardio after legs is insane. You fool! :D

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will yell at you for that cardio session because that was a dirt cardio session. Ive done cardio after Legs for 15 minutes and I burned 230, I want to see more intensity Paul, MORE!!!

Soon your squat will be over 200lbs, dont rush it, it will come. You need to focus on losing your last bit of fat already, then by next summer you shoudl really have some great strength and good mass added onto you.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pitball

Pitball

Banned
Some solid work there Yeah definatley swap traps first then forearms

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session paul! some great numbers and reps. i agree us should repping over 200lbs soon on the squats. keep it up man. oh and ur cardio was great man, especially after a hardcore leg session!

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Paulie,, way to go. But I would do at least 20 to 30 mins of cardio. Keep that heart rate up.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looooool at Tweak...you're such a bully!!!

Paulie, it is fucking hard to cardio after a leg session. If it's not hard then you haven't worked hard enough on your wheels! I say, you did yourself proud mate. Squats, lunges...can't ask for more two killer quad exercises than those and at least you made the effort to tackle some cardio. That shows determination. Well done mate.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Thanks for the explination to my question :2:

Good exercise choices and good weight. Be a man and put 200 on the bar and hit that shit hard though! It doesn't have to be for 8 reps or anything, just get your body used to using more and more weight. You got it in you bro! :weightlifter:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest/Tris! Pretty decent session, nothing special. Ive done cardio for the past 4 days straight, and I can tell by my strength. Its increasing slowly again.

CHEST

INCLINE DB PRESS: 40x12, 50x12, 60x8F, 55x7F (no dropset, what the hell...)
FLAT DB PRESS: 50x10, 45x12, 45x12, 45x12
BODYWEIGHTED DIPS: BWx6, BWx6, BWx5F, BWx4F (dipped pretty deep on all of these)

TRICEPS

HAMMER STRENGTH SEATED DIPS: 90x12, 200x8 (sorry Siege, that was some hard shit), 110x12, 130x12
OVERHEAD DB EXTENSION (One Arm): 20x12, 20x12, 20x12

ABS

CARDIO

ELLIPTICAL: 17 mins. - 250 calories (still sucked cause my legs were sore)

Thats it folks. Tomorrow is my day off. See you for Back/Bis. Thanx for viewing my log!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what do you mean you can tell youve done cardio the last 4 days because your strength is slowly increasing? I'm confused, re explain yourself ahhhh!!!

the weight is definetely getting better though I can tell, 60x8 isnt bad at all Paul you should be proud of that. Now if only your legs strength would catch up to the rest of your bodies. Finally you did some dips, good job Paul, were you leaning forward? I really hope you were, you still got 8 reps on those seated dip machine and thats not bad, and its not hard dammit! its LIGHTWEIGHT!!! I thought you were going to figure something else out to replace those overhead rope extensions too? Try hitting some skullcrushers Paul, I will not yell at you this session because it was a good one, even the cardio was good, good job Paul.

Sorry I didnt go Go-Karting, I kinda didnt feel like it too much and needed to put gas in my tank rather than spend it on Go-Karting right now.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good session paul! great work on the dips!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
what do you mean you can tell youve done cardio the last 4 days because your strength is slowly increasing? I'm confused, re explain yourself ahhhh!!!

the weight is definetely getting better though I can tell, 60x8 isnt bad at all Paul you should be proud of that. Now if only your legs strength would catch up to the rest of your bodies. Finally you did some dips, good job Paul, were you leaning forward? I really hope you were, you still got 8 reps on those seated dip machine and thats not bad, and its not hard dammit! its LIGHTWEIGHT!!! I thought you were going to figure something else out to replace those overhead rope extensions too? Try hitting some skullcrushers Paul, I will not yell at you this session because it was a good one, even the cardio was good, good job Paul.

Sorry I didnt go Go-Karting, I kinda didnt feel like it too much and needed to put gas in my tank rather than spend it on Go-Karting right now.

I dont know what I was trying to say about my strength going up slowly and 4 days of cardio blah blah blah. nevermind. I was leaning forward on the dips so it hits my chest really well, and yes that seated dip was deffinately LIGHWEIGHT! I dominated it, although it felt like my entire skeleton was going to colapse inside of me. lol. And if you can read, I did OVERHEAD DUMBELL EXTENSIONS. 20lbsx12 reps on with each arm. I will try some skullcrushers next time. The cardio was better than yesterday, I pushed a bit harder as well.

I didnt go go-karting either, I was at work until 10. I think in two weeks, we need to have another back/bis workout and another shoulders workout. Then you can be there while I dominate and achieve my goals. When do you think my order will come in, I need protein powder bad. But I did buy some cottage cheese tonight, yummmm! Well, see ya later!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i checked the shipping status and it says it hasnt even shipped yet, I dont know whats going on. Its really pissing me off because my ZMA came pretty fast so I'll keep you updated.

Yes we can workout on those days in a couple weeks, so I can witness the goals and get some more videos, sounds good.