• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good session Paulie - credit for focussing on form and ROM throughout. I have to agree with Tweak with regard to the lunges - a far better exercise and safer for your knees too! Tweak got it right!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest/Tris! It was an OK session. I didnt really care about weights, just focused on doing everything perfect.

CHEST

FLAT BB PRESS: 95x15, 115x15, 115x10 (pause) 115x15, 95x15
INCLINE BB PRESS: 65x15, 85x10 (pause) 85x5, 75x15, 75x15
NAUTILUS PULLOVER MACH.: 110x15, 125x15, 95x15, 95x15 (last two sets I had my elbows planted on the cushion, burns so much)

TRICEPS

HAMMER STRENGTH SEATED DIPS: 90x15, 110x15, 140x15, 140x15
OVERHEAD ROPE EXT.: 60x15, 70x15, 80x13F <ds> 60x9F

ABS

My flay bench press was weak today! Probably because I started with Incline 4 sessions in a row. And my muscles adapted to doing incline first. Ill probably do flat 4 times in a row now, and on my low rep week, go for the 75's on flat, or maybe the 80's but that would be a hard one. Pullovers felt great. I was a little pressed for time cause Im have a dentist appointment pretty soon, so I took out DB flyes. Tomorrow is my day off, and Thursday is back/bis. Ill be hitting it hard then, I dont work so ill be really focused that day and probably a sweet ass cardio session that night will happen. See ya!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

nice going on high reps brother :) .. gotta luv the pump

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No much exercices, but lots of sets and high reps. That should let u improve on doing everything perfect, as u want.

Solid work, solid base. Keep it up!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why dont you just do incline one week and the next week do flat, and repeat them in that order so they NEVER adapt :eek5wavey:

pretty descent weight your finally putting up on bench for high reps. The Pullovers are coming along as well. Next time when pressed for time take Pullovers out and keep the flies though :yarly:

I want to see over 200lbs for 12 on seated dip next week too Paul, no exceptions. If you want you could probably take that overhead rope extension out and add something else like French Press or overhead extension perhaps, something else though.

btw, where the hell are the dips buddy?!?! I thought you were going to start doing them you better keep doing them! I want to see 45lbs hanging off you in no time.

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session paul, u hit the chest and tris hard! and good job on the abs!

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job on the session. Doing inclines first gives you thst nice line in the upper chest. good job bro hitting all that in one session.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
why dont you just do incline one week and the next week do flat, and repeat them in that order so they NEVER adapt :eek5wavey:

pretty descent weight your finally putting up on bench for high reps. The Pullovers are coming along as well. Next time when pressed for time take Pullovers out and keep the flies though :yarly:

I want to see over 200lbs for 12 on seated dip next week too Paul, no exceptions. If you want you could probably take that overhead rope extension out and add something else like French Press or overhead extension perhaps, something else though.

btw, where the hell are the dips buddy?!?! I thought you were going to start doing them you better keep doing them! I want to see 45lbs hanging off you in no time.

I didnt do dips because I didnt want to do 3 pressing exercises, and I didnt want to take out incline or flat. But I will deffinately continue to work on dips, I think they work your chest better than pullovers, flyes, bench....etc. You will see 200....but damn, that will be hard. Yea I kind of hate overhead rope extentsions, Ill probably do overhead db extensions next week.

P.S. - I should alternate between incline and flat, but I want to prepare myself for that huge DB press on my low rep week. But we'll see how it goes. Maybe alternating is still a better idea...

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why not three presses? three presses isnt shit you should have hit them hard

soon I want your dips to look like mine

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
why not three presses? three presses isnt shit you should have hit them hard

soon I want your dips to look like mine

3 presses is too much sometimes if you're a newbie IMO.

nice session Pablito , i like the high reps too.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Robcardu said:
3 presses is too much sometimes if you're a newbie IMO.

nice session Pablito , i like the high reps too.

Pablito? Nice name, i like it. My spanish name is Pablo, lol.

Well I guess 3 presses would be fine, im not really a newbie.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, nice session Paulie. Good to see you focusing on the movement rather than just trying to make any old half assed rep. Excellent work on the Tri's too buddy, I bet those dropsets really took it out of you!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great highb reps there. I don't have the staimna to do reps that high so credit to you - especially for so many work sets!

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your seated dips are very strong mate keep up the good work

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back/Bis! Man what a session, really good. Pump in my arms was insane.

BACK

DEADLIFT: 135x15, 155x15, 175x15, 185x10
BENT BB ROW: 135x15, 145x15, 155x15, 135x15
HAMMER STRENGTH LOW ROW: 90x15, 140x15, 150x10, 160x15
T-BAR ROW: 45x20, 45x18, 45x16, 45x15

BICEPS

STANDING DB CURL: 30x15, 35x12, 20x25 <ds> 10x10 (arms are blown up now)
21's: 45x7+7+7, 45x7+7+7, 45x7+7+7

Deadlifts suck ass when doing high reps, but it felt great. T-Bar rows felt great as well, I felt like doing a few more reps today than usually. My arms were massive at the end, I should of got a picture but I left my phone out in my car. Next time, you will see some huge paulie arms.

Story Time - About 5 months ago, me and 3 other classmates were going back to class from breakfast, and on the way, we got rear ended. The other 3 of my friends were like "Oh no! I think we should go to the hospital and get checked out.." and I was like "What?!, I barely felt any whip lash!" but we ended up going because it was like 3 to 1. But there was only one good thing about going to the hospital....we saw thee hottest "nurse" while we were there, she looked about 20-22 (she was really doing an internship).

Anyway, I saw her today at the gym after 5 months. Instant Boner. I was in the middle of low rows...and she jumped on the lat row in front of me and her ass was like right in my face, and she did like 10 reps with each arm, and used every grip...obviously she knew I was behind her so she did it on purpose. I was thinking about throwing 3 45's on each side of the low row and repping it out maybe 4-5 times, just to get her attention. LOL. But damn, it was a good day in the gym today for me. :hsughr: :hsughr: :hsughr:

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I was thinking about throwing 3 45's on each side of the low row and repping it out maybe 4-5 times, just to get her attention

too bad you cant actually rep that amount of weight out for even that many reps

The session was pretty good. You went up to 20 reps on the T-Bar that is good, and your deads are getting stronger I can tell. The BB Row is also getting much better, 155x15 is very good as well. 185x12 should be within your reach next week I think.

Those 21s do really blow up your arms too, the pump with those has to be insane, I cant wait to give them a try in the future.

FOOTBALL FAN

FOOTBALL FAN

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your workout looks good to me mate your bent over rows are good keep up the good work

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session man, deadz are looking good. i know what u mean, high reps equals less weight, but a great pump. great story man, i have had that happen to me before, where some hot ass chick just goes and does something in front of me, and damn can u say extreme motivation.

Project Evo

Project Evo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's amazing what female flesh will do to the ego, especially when you meet them in a gym - lol!!

Good for you Paulie, supreme work on the back. Got it all in there buddy. Yeah, let's see some pics of those mighty guns next time...and some pics of this fit nurse...especially her butt!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL, nice day at the gym, ehmmm???

Good training mate, but I think your blood escaped away from your bi's and when to your.... *cough* when u saw her :D