• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
keep hitting it hard Paul, you have definetely came a long way from being 240lbs of fat

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First off i gotta say LMAO @ Tweak, Do a drop set paul, DO IIIIT! LOL!

Bro your accomplishments are amazing man, losing so much weight now, and then getting into bodybuilding is an awesome lifestyle choice bro! Upright rows baby! I love seeing that and preses in a shouldaz session man!

Great work Paul!
AND

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Apparently this was a gay picture fest, where the heck was i?? :tear:

looking good Paul, it must be good to have a buddy who supports this sport.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You should pose in front of the camera, LOL :D

Your lats seem big also your delts. No front/legs pics??? Come on! :D

Same as Tweak, good frame to continue lifting. If I were you I'll go for more volume!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great to see the comparison workouts to see where you've come and it's damn good. The pic is testament to that aswell, making tremendous inroads and I hope you stick at it, your accomplishments thus far should be ample motivation.

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

LMAO at the subway clip .. those clips of subway are halirious indeed :) .. awesome session brother .. and u've got the base .. good back development .. keep it up :)

CaptainCharisma

CaptainCharisma

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
some great looking workouts dude, dont fret bout the form too much it will come properly with time i guess, lookin really kickass

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx for the comments everyone! You probably dont want to see my front size, considering I have more hair on my chest and stomach than alot of grizzly bears. But when Im dont dieting, that hair will be gone, and I will take even more awesome pics for you!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Thanx for the comments everyone! You probably dont want to see my front size, considering I have more hair on my chest and stomach than alot of grizzly bears. But when Im dont dieting, that hair will be gone, and I will take even more awesome pics for you!

not only do you have more hair then most grizzlys, you have more hair than everybody in the state of Rhode Island combined, shave it off already

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

lol .. don't remind of bodyhair .. mu back is full of hair .. and so is my chest and abs .. i should start remove it before getting a tan for pics :)

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Peanut!!

Peanut!!

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:O:O paulie!!!
ims orry i thought that was you in your avatar!!:O lol
its so good to see pics of u and tell u how much better u are than tweak and tell tweak how much better he is than you lol

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Peanut!! said:
:O:O paulie!!!
ims orry i thought that was you in your avatar!!:O lol
its so good to see pics of u and tell u how much better u are than tweak and tell tweak how much better he is than you lol

:stoofoo: :31_whip:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Leg Day! High reps, lighter weight than usually. Focused on form, technique, ROM...everything.

QUADS

SQUAT: 95x15, 95x15, 115x15, 135x15
LEG EXTENSION (Per Leg): 50x15, 50x15, 65x15, 65x15
HACK SQUAT MACH.: 100x15, 110x15, 120x15, 130x15 (put my heels together and formed a V-shape, and let it burn!)

HAMS

SEATED LEG CURL: 95x15, 110x15, 125x15
LYING LEG CURL: 65x15, 80x15, 95x15

CARDIO: 10 mins. on the Bike, 20 mins. on the Treadmill

Yep, my squats are looking good as in range of motion and form. When I train legs with Tweak again, I dont want him to yell at me. Hack Squat felt great, oh it burned really bad. Well, im making a few changes. Im going to cut a little out of my lifting and put in some cardio because im not getting enough of that, and I have a goal to accomplish. I usually get out of school at 1:30...lift between 2 and 2:15....then I have to work at 5...so I need to use that time inbetween wisely, and I need to throw in cardio somewhere. Plus I still have to cook my food after my sessions. Well tomorrow is Chest/Tris! Later!

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session man. glad to see u are focusing on good form, those are great numbers by the way and lots of reps. killed those legs man. keep it up!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
tomorrow your going to wake up and cry. My legs are still really sore from Saturday. Your hamstrings are pretty strong I will say that, and I'm glad you do hacksquat Steve Reeves style like I told you to, I love doing them that way. You better have been going parallel on your squats or I'll kick you in the neck meat. Why are you doing leg extensions again anyway Paul, LUNGES DAMMIT! LUNGES!!! grab the DBs you need and do them wherever theres room, if not room make room, I want to see lunges dammit, none of those piece of crap leg extensions.

I hope you are warming your knees and legs up properly too. Next week If I dont see lunges I'm going to throw a donut at you and make you get fat again

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good session mate. I think it's good sometimes to change order of exercices, number of reps, weights... just to not allow the body to "memorize" workouts.

Execution is very important, hope you get some new experience.

Keep it up!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great session Pablito, nice squats next time high reps heavy weight , it`s all in your mind man, make Tweakito force you to do 15 reps with the weight you use for 8 reps, you will make it...you'll see.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
tomorrow your going to wake up and cry. My legs are still really sore from Saturday. Your hamstrings are pretty strong I will say that, and I'm glad you do hacksquat Steve Reeves style like I told you to, I love doing them that way. You better have been going parallel on your squats or I'll kick you in the neck meat. Why are you doing leg extensions again anyway Paul, LUNGES DAMMIT! LUNGES!!! grab the DBs you need and do them wherever theres room, if not room make room, I want to see lunges dammit, none of those piece of crap leg extensions.

I hope you are warming your knees and legs up properly too. Next week If I dont see lunges I'm going to throw a donut at you and make you get fat again

Lunges take way to long, especially with high reps...and I need to fit cardio in with the little time I have. Next week ill do lunges, just so you dont have a cow on me like you usually do. I love how you are so worried about my form and me warming up all the time, I never forget to warm up. And my form is pretty good on squats. So just chill! Ill take that donut anyway though. sss sss sss.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Lunges take way to long, especially with high reps...and I need to fit cardio in with the little time I have. Next week ill do lunges, just so you dont have a cow on me like you usually do. I love how you are so worried about my form and me warming up all the time, I never forget to warm up. And my form is pretty good on squats. So just chill! Ill take that donut anyway though. sss sss sss.

Lunges shouldnt take that much longer than Leg Extensions, your just slow. You notice when you workout with me we always get done in at least an hour, Legs should be one of your shorter days too, my leg session only lasts about 45-50 minutes 90% of the time. If you do high reps with lunges, just hit all 30 strides (15 reps) at once, intense? yes, DO IT!!! :sissyfight:

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

man .. those high reps on quadz session must fried ur wheels .. awesome job paul :)