• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Paulies Log of Pure Domination

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
Yes I think friday would be a good day. I will get the 65's for 5-6 reps on db press. And I think I will need straps soon, so sometime when I say its ok, you should order them for me.

Evo, I hope to be deadlifting 400 for reps, its very possible to achieve in one year. Cant wait for 07!

what are your hours that you work on Friday? or dont you work (usually you dont)? I work 8-1 as always every Friday, I'll have to cash my check and we could train at 3-4?

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
what are your hours that you work on Friday? or dont you work (usually you dont)? I work 8-1 as always every Friday, I'll have to cash my check and we could train at 3-4?

I dont work Friday. Yes we could train then.

Leg Day! Was shootin' for 200 on squat, but wasnt feelin' it in this session. Dang it, my legs were sore coming into this session. I think its cause I was jogging last night, and it tired my legs. Here it was...

QUADS

SQUAT: 135x6, 185x6, 185x6, 185x6
DB LUNGES: 35x6, 40x6 - LEG EXT (per leg): 95x6, 110x5 <ds> 65x10 (both legs, just for a nice pump)
HAMMER STRENGTH LEG PRESS: 180x6, 270x6, 360x6, 360x4F (4 plates per side)
HACK SQUAT MACH.: 140x6, 190x6, 230x5, 230x5

HAMS

LYING LEG CURL: 110x6, 125x6, 140x6, 155x4 (these sucked harcore)

15 Minutes of cardio. Got to the gym a little earlier so I did a little bit of cardio. Im going to try to do that everyday. And than hit the cardio harder towards the end of the week.

Tomorow is chest/tris. Ive made up my mind and im going for the 65's on Incline DB press, I hope I can even get them up without help. But we will just see how it goes...later!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was a good leg session, 200lbs will come soon, never know you might be able to hit it when you go for 10-12 reps in two weeks, that would be awesome. This friday we will dominate, adn tomorrow you better get those 65s

J

jornT

Stop bitchi' paul, vids are cool. :D

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

Heay Paul .. just checked out the clip .. looked great man .. like the power movment :) .. awesome .. keep it and that leg session is looking great man .. keep those clips coming

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will try to keep the clips coming. Probably the next clip I get might be Friday...with Tweak. Or maybe if my sister ever comes back to the gym with me, I could get even more up. But we will see...yes Jorn, the vids are cool. TEAM BLUETOOTH BABY!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
I will try to keep the clips coming. Probably the next clip I get might be Friday...with Tweak. Or maybe if my sister ever comes back to the gym with me, I could get even more up. But we will see...yes Jorn, the vids are cool. TEAM BLUETOOTH BABY!

I think we need to stick with the 60s because we need to get you bringing those weights down lower at least to the bottom of your earlobes. Dont want to sacrifice good form form for big weight

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tweak said:
I think we need to stick with the 60s because we need to get you bringing those weights down lower at least to the bottom of your earlobes. Dont want to sacrifice good form form for big weight

You would say that to me. But I guess we can stay with the 60's, as long as I get my goal of the 70's for reps.

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Paulie said:
You would say that to me. But I guess we can stay with the 60's, as long as I get my goal of the 70's for reps.

How about we focus on form, and the weight will eventually come. It will be better for your muscles anyway, we workout to improve our physiques not just strength. Unless you want to be fat again and switch to powerlifting :49:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job on the leg session nice weight on the hams

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice leg session Paulie. Glad you're gonna keep doing the clips - adds a nice something to the logs!

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chest/Triceps! WOW what a day of domination. I dont think I could of asked for a better session. Maybe a few more reps with the 65's, but its ok. Im really happy with 4 reps, they were 4 excellent reps to...no half rep bullshit.

My first attempt at the 65's, I got them into position and pushed up, but something happend with my right arm, like it went floppy. So I was like "Oh HELL NO! This shit is mine!" so I went for it again and got them up. lol. I was a bit pumped for that first set.

CHEST

INCLINE DB PRESS: 65x4F, 60x6, 60x4F, 55x6 <ds> 35x8
FLAT DB PRESS: 55x5F (not quite focused) 55x6, 55x6, 55x6
NAUTILUS PULLOVER MACH.: 155x6, 170x6, 185x4, 170x6
BODYWEIGHTED DIPS: BWx6, BWx6, BWx6, BWx5

TRICEPS

OVERHEAD ROPE EXT. (Lighter Stack): 80x6, 100x6, 110x6, 110x6
REVERSE GRIP PRESSDOWNS (One Arm): 30x6, 30x6, 40x6, 50x4 (This was to heavy, so I helped myself alot)

Well what an excellent session...I am very pleased with it. Pullovers jumped up alot, and the incline db press felt great...especially with the dropset. Tomorrow is my day off, and Thursday back/bis. Im going for 225 on deads, and then we'll see how well I do that, then I might go even heavier. And my goal will be 205 on BB row, this will be hard with no straps. I think I finally need straps now. Ill just have Tweak order me a couple pairs. We'll see you all later!

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Nice man, heavy days can either make you or break you buddy and it's good to see you hung in there and gave it all you've got...it's how the game's played. Also it's good to see you have things planned out ahead of time. 205 on rows is a damn good target man so best of luck to you on thursday :2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another great session. Glad to see you pulled up from within and nailed that session. Should be fully fired up to eat that 205 for rows! :)

MexicanMuscle

MexicanMuscle

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great session paul. some great numbers and reps, keep up the hard work!

Q80_Musclehed

Q80_Musclehed

happy to see u like the session .. solid session of weights , reps and hardcore stuff buddy :) .. awesome Paul keep it up

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good workout man, but IMO you shouldn't try your max in the very first set of the day... (bench press with 65s).

Great session indeed. Keep it up!

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
about time you got those 65s, I'll be more impressed when you can get them for 15 though so keep working hard and soon youll dominate that weight like its nothing. Your pullovers are definetely improving, I hope your keeping your elbows on the pads and driving with your elbows. Those deads will come, warm up nicely and youll hit them easy, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP!! Friday we'll dominate and you will be sore as ever just as you were last weekend.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a heavy session man, you`re one strong guy congratz and keep up the good work.