• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I might train @ weekend. Cant train tomorrow because I am going to DANCEEE AND GET FCKING WASTEDD MUHAHAHAHA
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
BUAHAHAHAHAAA!:rofl3: I don't have to dance at all (at least I hope so :bitenails:) Wanhat on hyvin mielenkiintonen tapahtuma: täälläkin porukat odottaa enemmän jatkoja kun ite tansseja:D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^Mista pain? ja ei minua se tanssi haittaa ku on vaha tumuissa :D
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^KPO ROCKS! Kattelin etta oot lepikselta? siellaki tullu asuttua :D
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Onks tää sun logi joku Suomi-chatti nykyään? :keke:
 
VBP

VBP

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
179
Points
16
Suomi-chatti:D LOL. Ite oon Kiuruveeltä (<10000 asukkaan "kaupunki" Ylä-Savossa)
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
English: Updates, to update a training log quickly and informatively before a great force of juggernaut proportions comes to anihilate your existence this force has been know as Big-Z.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I have been training "hard" and here are some results... :doh:



About 6 months or so later :bitenails:



some feedback please :2:

17 y/o, 5'6", morning weight around 68kgs, :no: I am lightweight I KNOW!!! But I keep gaining...or not.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
looking a little better in the second pic !!!

but you need to gain another 10 lbs, keep eating and training hard son :thumbsup2:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
My training split sucked during my bulk (winter), overtraining and shit... :tear:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Nice progress pGhi, the diet on beer worked! haha jk

just keep it up man, and with time you'll get better and better.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Looking large Pekka! Get back to updating your log :bball:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I know I should, my numbers still suck... well I was 75kgs @ highest but I came 5-7kgs but my weights are the same as they were when I was 75kgs...
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Ill be hitting some chest and bi's today.

My quads, hams, back and glutes are still sore but I try to hit my chest and bi's hard!

Ill post numbers soon
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
So I ended up doing chest and only few sets of biceps because my biceps were sore after yesterdays back workout!

So here it goes :

Some DB Presses ( there was 3 noobies benching... )

Flat BB Bench Press:
10x50kg, 8x60kg, 8x70kg, 7-8x80kg, 5-6x85kg and 3+1x90kg (last one was spotted)

Incline DB press:
10x23.5kg, 10x28.5kg, 8x28.5kg (this was shitty, my triceps were so sore)

Cable Flies:
15x15kg, 15x25kg, 10x35kg ( It was hard to be balanced )

Bi's :
BB curl ( remember, my bi's were already sore )
2x10x30kg

Hammer curl:
10x13.5kg, 10x18.5kg, 6x23.5kg (last one was quite hard...some veins popping from my forehead :2: )

Now some protein!!! I might hit tri's and shoulders tomorrow, depends how I feel.

At the end of the workout I was weighing 70.1kg... :iorofl:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
good numbers bro, keep it up. whats ur bodyweight atm?:)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
I was 70.1kg at the end of the workout but morning weight ( you can see it a few posts above...some pics too) is around 68kgs... trying to eat more, but its not so easy because I only have one break in work..
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
well u look good bro, solid arms. just eat like a horse. meal frequency is overrated anyway. just pack a 2000 calorie meal and eat that during ur breakxD
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
27
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
55
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top