• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work bro.Your getting stronger i see:2:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good session bro, chest looking strong ... do you prepare yourself for that 100kg bench? :techn9ne:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice workout bro, ur strenght is coming up for sure:2: inclines and flat bench looking nice:)
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Lion: THanks bro!
tkD: Yeah well I am trying but its kinda hard to lift those heavy weights if there is no spotter!
BB: Thanks :)
Rageking: Well I was off in the weekend because beer just wanted to get into me :uhoh2: Thanks!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
tkD: Yeah well I am trying but its kinda hard to lift those heavy weights if there is no spotter!

where is h0keeee?? :angrydude:

or maybe he is searching some new avatar for us :D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome jobs there Pghi
H0kes in Sweden getting wasted? wut??? Lol
keep it up buddy!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great workout there mate. nice presses
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Nice session Pghi!

Ps. Sweden rocks, we have the hottest babes and the coldest beer.
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Nice session gaym8. Yes, sweden rockz!! :49: And btw I wasnt wasted :spy:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
okay..

Back and biceps!

BB row:
2x12x50kg + 10x70kg + 8x80kg

Lat Pulldown
12x40kg + 8x65kg + 6x80kg (negatives)

BB Curl:
20x20kg + 10x30kg + 8x40kg (these felt too heavy...)

DB Curl:
20X10sec pauseX20X15sec pauseX10x9kg (last 10 slowly)
20x6kg

Just tried to get some blood flowing!

This was done pretty quick! No big weights but its a session :no:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Not big weights?i think those rows look pretty good to me.Short and effective workout:xyxthumbs:
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session buddy. i also think the weights look good especially on the rows. keep up the good work m8:xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
rows are big, and negatives are always nice
a session is a session at least :wutyousay:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
good session bro, those rows looks heavy but, at least it was a session and you have trained your muscles..so don't feel bad for this :angrydude:, good job bro :2:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Good session, and it doesnt always have to be as heavy as possible.
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Some shoulders today.. light.

DB Shoulder Press:
15x13.5kg + 12x18.5kg + 10x23.5kg + 10x28.5kg + 8x28.5kg

3 sets of some weird shoulder exercise... dunno name.

Smith Machine Press:
10x55kg + 8x65kg + 5x70kg

meeeh...
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
56
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top