Lionheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 4, 2006
- Messages
- 4,869
- Points
- 38
Nice work bro.Your getting stronger i see

Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

inclines and flat bench looking nice
riiiightBTW I have been working out but just havent posted those sessions..
Thanks!tkD: Yeah well I am trying but its kinda hard to lift those heavy weights if there is no spotter!

^^he was in Sweden![]()
And btw I wasnt wasted 


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.