• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Good back session the other day, solid rows man.

Heavy dumbbell presses and smith presses pal :2:
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
yeah thats not a ligth session bro. not when u go down to 5 reps on the military press:) and btw those shoulder presses are very good:)
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Very strong shoulder brother! Update us:linedrunk:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Today we did some Back and biceps!

Ez Bar Row:
10x40kg + 10x70kg + 8x80kg + about 20x40kg

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
10x33.5kg + 8x43.5kg (quite light)

T-bar row:
10x50kg + 8x50kg

(did quite many rows :spy:)

Ez-bar Curl:
10x30kg + 10x40kg + 8x45kg

Seated Hammer Curl (my hand was next to bench so I couldnt move it.. only biceps):
10x16kg + 10x18.5kg

Cable Curls:
8x8x8x(unknown weights) (8x full movement + 8x1/2 + 8xother 1/2)

OUTTA THEREE!

:imcoolurnot:
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Today we did some Back and biceps!

Ez Bar Row:
10x40kg + 10x70kg + 8x80kg + about 20x40kg

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
10x33.5kg + 8x43.5kg (quite light)

T-bar row:
10x50kg + 8x50kg

(did quite many rows :spy:)

Ez-bar Curl:
10x30kg + 10x40kg + 8x45kg

Seated Hammer Curl (my hand was next to bench so I couldnt move it.. only biceps):
10x16kg + 10x18.5kg

Cable Curls:
8x8x8x(unknown weights) (8x full movement + 8x1/2 + 8xother 1/2)

OUTTA THEREE!

:imcoolurnot:
U did 512 reps.. Crazy :ughnoes:
Strong session bro :carduforvip
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
weaker session than h0ke :keke:


jk bro , great sess for both of you :2: keep it up
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Smith Machine Shoulder Press:
12x25kg
10x55kg
8x75kg
5x75kg

DB Shoulder Press:
2x10x28.5kg Tried to do couple with 33.5 but it was so god damn hard to get them up from my knees...

.... And then some benching.. This was quite easy for me... well for h0kester... :no:

:xyxthumbs:
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
nice weights there, but as i've said to h0ke earlier he is > than you :carduindisguise






lol jk bro's :keke:
 
EternaL

EternaL

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2007
Messages
173
Points
16
nice workout pghi:xyxthumbs:and that back,biceps workout also great..
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
When was the avatar pic taken? Looking good and so are the workouts bro:tiphat:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Okay boys! Summer holiday has ended and it was fucked up summer. too much drinking and all bs.
So as h0ke said in his log, now we start to train seriously! Tomorrow (monday) we will start our HC training! I just weighed myself and I am now 68.5 kgs. But I might be lil dry because we had some beer last nite. So please be supportive and give some good info to us (me and h0ke) to gain some serious mass! I guess I can gain some kgs pretty fast because I havent trained my legs in awhile so they might grow lil bit faster. :carduforvip

Thanks for all the support fellas! :tiphat:
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
I havent been checking in here for a while, my apologies.

Glad to hear that your going hardcore : D My advice is to just keep lifting heavy and eat a lot of good food, and minimize the lapin kulta :p
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
if you dont hit them weights hard
ima hit ur mom.


no joke



:spy:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
BB Squat:
10x20kg
20x50kg
25x50kg
Decided to do 25 on the last one so h0ke would be pissed! :carduforvip

Leg Press:
10x200kg

SLDL:
20x20kg
20x50kg
15x50kg
My lower back felt kinda pumped.. is it normal?

Hack Calf Raise:
12x85kg
10x120kg

:angrydude: too small weights but I hope it will come.. :carduindisguise
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
56
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top