• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

pGhi`s workout..

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Youre really slacking in here..:angrydude:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
We dont like slackers pghi, you know what we do to slackers here at MM?
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
ass rape? :eek:

yeea yea yea. i want some :gaygay:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
update your shit pghi:angrydude:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
sorry i have been slacking :( but next it will start again! this week I had test week so... :(
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Sorry h0ke and maxtor :tear:

So today we started after being 2 weeks off from the gym. :tear:

So we decided to do some chest because I am waiting to get some advices from Bulkboy!

Smith Machine Bench Press:
8x55kg
8x75kg
6x80kg(h0ke forgot to put another 5kgs to another side :no:)
6x85kg
4x90kg(i was happy with this. after being 2 weeks off this felt quite strong)

Incline Dumbbell Press:
10x23.5kg
4-6x33.5kg(dont remember)
6x28.5kg
4x33.5kg

I was happy with smith but db sucked. :no:

I am hoping to be sore tomorrow!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
So today we did ARMS!?!

Close Grip Bench Press:
few sets warming up!
working:
6x70kg
6x80kg
4x85kg(I was quite surprised :keke:)

Skullcrusher:
warming elbows lil bit.
2x6x40kg

Seated Triceps Press:
6x38.5kg
6(maybe more)x43.5kg

Biceps:

Ez-bar Curl:
warm up
2x6x40kg
6x45kg

Hammer Curl:
6x23.5
8x18.5

few cable curls with almost full stack (reverse grip)

lulz. somehow I feel stronger than before than I was 2 weeks ago? dunno but that pressing was fucking awesome maybe PB just like my Smith BP.

BTW My chest is FUCKING SOREE!!!! :methman:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
896
Points
18
Awesome workout guys, keep up the good work pGhi. Nice log btw, sorry I didn't get to this sooner.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Awesome Job dudes, getting pretty strong and quick too.
keep up the hard work
 
grandmaster

grandmaster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
122
Points
16
Nice work Pghi , maybe soon we will see an upcoming legend!

Heavy ass weights for sure man, keep it up
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Thanks for compliments!

Today we might do some legs!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Great workout man. Heavy CGP's and curls. :2:
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
Deadlift:
warm up
8x80kg
8x80kg
as h0ke said I dont want to hurt my back while learning the technic. but the weight felt líght.

Chins:
8xBW
7xBW

Straight-Arm Pulldown:
2xunknown reps and weight

DB Row:
10x33,5kg
8x43,5kg

Yeap yeap.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Congrats again man,
keep it up!
 
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
Joined
Jun 18, 2007
Messages
3,384
Points
38
Nice workout man, heavy dbell rows ;)
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice workout, looks like hokes :keke: you fellas must be at the same strength level :)

keep it up, specially the db rows !!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
^^bs. check out those numbers :no: h0ke is +10kg heavier too!!! jk.

































but he rly is. :spy:
 

Similar threads

Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
28
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
SpotMePlease
Replies
1
Views
55
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Fadi Hussain
Replies
0
Views
49
Fadi Hussain
Fadi Hussain
Mind Pump TV
Replies
0
Views
45
Mind Pump TV
Mind Pump TV
Top