Adam23
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Feb 20, 2008
- Messages
- 5,621
- Points
- 38
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
x2Shoulda taken the title....oh well he will have it soon enough![]()
i think he's just backing up his guysDude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?
Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?
but i know in the next year or two heath will be MR OLYMPIA Heath is improving his back every year.Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?
Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?
Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?
Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?
his clavicles are narrow, so what? heaths body actually reminds me of kevin levrone, he had the same problem, if you compare both of their most musculars they look very much alike.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.