• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Heath 2008 OLYMPIA posing routine

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shoulda taken the title....oh well he will have it soon enough :D

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome , thanks man

fatchops

fatchops

Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?

Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?

i think he's just backing up his guys :dunnodude: but i know in the next year or two heath will be MR OLYMPIA :xyxthumbs:

D

drexel1234

to me he is just a better dexter so i think he should have got it but like mentioned earlier its a matter of time.

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice post.he did good for his 1st o . top 3

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome, thanks for sharing the video clip.
Intime phil will be Mr.O
there is no point in rushing towards it, taking it step by step to ensure everything goes perfectly well for himself and his body.
a great future lays right infront of him and great bodybuilder to the sport

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
.. thanks bro!! ..great clip!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Heath is improving his back every year.

Nichols is by far the most biased person I've ever heard. Anyone who argues Dennis Wolf should of won the Olympia this year doesn't deserve to be taken serious.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

his clavicles are narrow, so what? heaths body actually reminds me of kevin levrone, he had the same problem, if you compare both of their most musculars they look very much alike.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

his clavicles are narrow, so what? heaths body actually reminds me of kevin levrone, he had the same problem, if you compare both of their most musculars they look very much alike.

same with flex wheeler too

some interviewer asked him the some question directed towards flex's narrow clavicles

hotblood66

hotblood66

i think this olympia.... phil should have won that is a fact but i'm happy with dex ...as long then jay is out.......