• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Phil Heath 2008 OLYMPIA posing routine

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shoulda taken the title....oh well he will have it soon enough :D
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome , thanks man
 
fatchops

fatchops

Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
21
Points
1
Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?

Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?

Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?
i think he's just backing up his guys :dunnodude: but i know in the next year or two heath will be MR OLYMPIA :xyxthumbs:
 
D

drexel1234

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2007
Messages
105
Points
16
to me he is just a better dexter so i think he should have got it but like mentioned earlier its a matter of time.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nice post.he did good for his 1st o . top 3
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Awesome, thanks for sharing the video clip.
Intime phil will be Mr.O
there is no point in rushing towards it, taking it step by step to ensure everything goes perfectly well for himself and his body.
a great future lays right infront of him and great bodybuilder to the sport
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
.. thanks bro!! ..great clip!!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?

Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?
Heath is improving his back every year.

Nichols is by far the most biased person I've ever heard. Anyone who argues Dennis Wolf should of won the Olympia this year doesn't deserve to be taken serious.
 
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
3,327
Points
38
Dude looked unreal. I have been reading all the feedback and interviews and the one person who always brings his physique down is Chad Nichols. I know Chad works with Wolf and Melvin and Victor but he said that he was not impressed with Phil and that Wolf was way better than Phil. He states that he is too narrow?

Is Chad just backing up his guys or is he for real?

his clavicles are narrow, so what? heaths body actually reminds me of kevin levrone, he had the same problem, if you compare both of their most musculars they look very much alike.
 
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2008
Messages
481
Points
16
his clavicles are narrow, so what? heaths body actually reminds me of kevin levrone, he had the same problem, if you compare both of their most musculars they look very much alike.


same with flex wheeler too

some interviewer asked him the some question directed towards flex's narrow clavicles
 
hotblood66

hotblood66

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2008
Messages
40
Points
6
i think this olympia.... phil should have won that is a fact but i'm happy with dex ...as long then jay is out.......
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
24
Views
21K
Skeptic
Skeptic
X-Man
Replies
74
Views
47K
HeavyWeight_86
HeavyWeight_86
Top