• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Good session again philo! That 5x60kg is great + nice too see that PB bro!
That squatting looks still strong! Great job!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Good session again philo! That 5x60kg is great + nice too see that PB bro!
That squatting looks still strong! Great job!

Thanks H0ke, soon there will be new squat pb's as well. I think in about 2-3 weeks, at least thats what I hope.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Thanks H0ke, soon there will be new squat pb's as well. I think in about 2-3 weeks, at least thats what I hope.

Of course you will get them, just gotta think positive. Nice bench pb as well.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
goood volume, solid weight, and Congrats on the 60kgs for 5
loooks like your Dominating man! :D
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Of course you will get them, just gotta think positive. Nice bench pb as well.

Your right, the power of the mind, never underestimate it :xyxthumbs:

goood volume, solid weight, and Congrats on the 60kgs for 5
loooks like your Dominating man! :D

I'm doing the best I can although my stats are still very poor.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
Light day, nothing special

MP
5x25kg
5x30kg
5x35kg
5x40kg

DL
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x75kg
5x85kg PR Reps
The last set was very hard

Accessory

Hanging knee raises
15-15-15-15

Plate flips
4 sets

Wrist roller
3 sets
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Some nice lifts there philo Keep it up :tiphat:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
What are your stats dude? Age, height, weight, training experience? I like your back-to-basics routine.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
What are your stats dude? Age, height, weight, training experience? I like your back-to-basics routine.

23
1.70m
68kg
Been training for 7 years now. Not only bb style training. Been doing survival runs, triathlon, mountainbike challenges, soccor, judo, teakwondo etc etc. The last few weeks Ive been focussing on strength training only.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x65kg
3x75kg
8x45kg
Still easy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
3x65kg PR (reps)
8x45kg
needed some help to get the last rep done

Power Cleans
3x30kg
3x40kg
3x50kg
3x50kg

accessory

Dips
6xbw+16kg PR (reps)
8-8 x BW

Preacher Curls
3 sets of 10

Skull Cruschers
3 sets of 10
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Great sessions again Philo and getting PB's on the big lifts too - deads and bench. That squat PB is as good as done!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Still looking great philosopher! Ur sessions are pretty harsh!
Keep training hard man!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Solid workout man! Good to see lifts going up!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
23
1.70m
68kg
Been training for 7 years now. Not only bb style training. Been doing survival runs, triathlon, mountainbike challenges, soccor, judo, teakwondo etc etc. The last few weeks Ive been focussing on strength training only.

Awesome! This is so much better to focus on other aspects of fitness than just one. What are the survival runs like? :dunnodude:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Awesome! This is so much better to focus on other aspects of fitness than just one. What are the survival runs like? :dunnodude:

Mostly between 12 and 18 km with several different obstacles. It great practice for the army

Check out this vid, the obstacles are always different so you never know what to expect.

I did this run last year:



 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x55kg
5x65kg
5x75kg

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
4x62kg PB Reps
Needed 5 reps with 62kg. Next time I will get it

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg PB
Heavy

Accessory

Hyper Extension
10xbw+10kg
10xbw+10kg

Decline Sit ups
4 sets of 10
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session philo. nice job on the PBs. keep training hard buddy..
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Mostly between 12 and 18 km with several different obstacles. It great practice for the army

Check out this vid, the obstacles are always different so you never know what to expect.

I did this run last year:




Awesome, looks like a great time. How long did it take you to do this?
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice going again Philo. 2 PB's again. Only 1 rep out on the bench - next time will be easy.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Awesome, looks like a great time. How long did it take you to do this?

Between 2 to 4 hours it depends on the parcour and the obstacles. You can get penaltys as well. If you cant pass an obstacle than they give you a 10min penalty. After you missed 3 times you get disqualified.
 

Similar threads

Top