• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
keep doin your thing boy, im sure you will hit the 60kg for 8 on monday !!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
keep doin your thing boy, im sure you will hit the 60kg for 8 on monday !!!

Na, the top set of 3 on friday is gonna be the top set of monday but with 5 reps. Hopefully I can progress this way for a few weeks and hit some new PB's. Bodyweight is going up so thats a good sign.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice work again. I expect that 60kg for an easy 5 next time.
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Nice workout Phil. On which days do you train?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great work done Philo :)
Nice weights in the benchpress. 60kg for 5 reps is your :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
5x65kg
Still easy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
Needed help the last two reps :(

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
5x65kg
Heavy

Accessory

Hyper Extension
10xbw+10kg
10xbw+10kg

Sit ups
4 sets of 10
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Awesome work philo! Looks like your getting right back into the swing of things progressing how you should.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Great session bro, impressive that your able to keep your strength after all the sets so great endurance as well. Also, glad to see some good progressive strength increases :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
Light day, nothing special

MP
5x20kg
5x25kg
5x30kg
5x35kg

DL
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
5x83kg

Accessory

Abs
15-15-15

Grip work
3 sets for time
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Maybe next week I'm to busy with school atm

k.. let me know.

Great session bro, impressive that your able to keep your strength after all the sets so great endurance as well. Also, glad to see some good progressive strength increases :xyxthumbs:

Thanks m8. I'm still weak but thats gonna change (hopefully). BW is going up with 500grams a week so after 10 weeks I hopefully can get some new PR's
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
3x70kg
8x45kg
Still easy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
3x62kg PR (reps)
8x45kg

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
3x65kg
8x45kg
Felt really heavy

accessory

Dips
8-8 x bw
5xbw+16kg PR

Preacher Curls
3 sets of 10 last set was a drop set

Skull Cruschers
3 sets of 10 last set was a drop set
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Good sessions there buddy! Ur benching and squatting are getting stronger and stronger, keep hitting those weights! :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Good sessions there buddy! Ur benching and squatting are getting stronger and stronger, keep hitting those weights! :xyxthumbs:

I can progress a few more weeks with the squats although the bench is very heavy atm
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job - congrats on the bench PB! Good to see everything moving upwards.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good work bro.Congrats getting those records.Youve become stronger:xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
Still easy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
3x62kg PB Reps
finally got that 60kg for 5 reps

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
5x65kg
Heavy

Accessory

Hyper Extension
10xbw+10kg
10xbw+10kg

Sit ups
4 sets of 15
 

Similar threads

Top