• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
After skimming thru this log I find out I know you :spy:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
After skimming thru this log I find out I know you :spy:

Dude is this for real..? I told you about this site and even helped you register. And to top that all I introduced you to a proper gym instead of that commercial place were you used to train. But I almost never see you overthere, something wrong..?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good to have you back bro.Keep those sessions coming:2:
 
A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 15, 2006
Messages
765
Points
18
Dude is this for real..? I told you about this site and even helped you register. And to top that all I introduced you to a proper gym instead of that commercial place were you used to train. But I almost never see you overthere, something wrong..?

haha no man i was just kidding. Nothing wrong im just busy with school so i havent got much time to train atm.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Todays workout

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
Easy, gonna squats three times a week and the weight is gonna progress linear on monday and friday

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x50kg
5x55kg

Pendlay Row
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
Last rep was very hard

Reverse Hypers
8xbw
8xbw+10kg

Decline situps
4 sets no weight
Didnt do that for a long time
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Good to see your easing your way into the real heavy weights brother. You have the knowledge so when you apply it, you will reach your goals.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm gonna do my best to get serious this time

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x45kg
Easy day

MP
5x20kg
5x25kg
5x30kg
5x32kg

DL
5x55kg
5x65kg
5x75kg
3x85kg
Heavy last set, I'm such a pussy :(

Abs
3x3x20

Static holds
3 sets
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good sessions philo. keep it up bro:xyxthumbs:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
hey man no worries, i cant even do that much
you do some impressive training Philo. congrats and kudos for the
determination you persevere
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Superb work in both sessions! Squatting x 3 a week! :skurred:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main exercises

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
3x60kg
5x50kg
Still easy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x50kg
3x57kg
8x45kg
Went fine

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x50kg
3x60kg
8x45kg

Accessory

Dips
8-8-6 x BW

Dumbell Curls
12x8kg
10x10kg
8x12kg
Mighty pump feeling in my biceps:keke:

Tricep ext.
12-12-12 x 35kg
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice job. Couple more exercises in your sessions these days it seems.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
5x60kg
Still easy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x50kg
5x57kg
Starting to get heavy

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
5x60kg

Accessory

Hyper Extension
8xbw+10kg
8xbw+10kg
8xbw+10kg

Sit ups
4 sets of 15
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Great session. Three very hard exercises, for complete body ownage. Nice!
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Yeah, ur body must be very smashed. But what is BOR?
 

Similar threads

Top