• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice lifting session and conditioning session looked great too. 800m run to start off is superb.

I did everything 4 times thats what made it so hard. And those dumbell swings damn they are so taxing if you are already a bit tired.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session there philo!! keep up the good work!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
DB swings just don't sound fun. Nice supersets philo!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
All out on those four 800m runs, or did you take it kinda slow? Its crazy good if you went all out, and still good if you didnt : )
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Whats happening bro?Sessions looking good.Sorry i havent been here much ,but i promise ill do better from now on:xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
All out on those four 800m runs, or did you take it kinda slow? Its crazy good if you went all out, and still good if you didnt : )

Not all out, but I want to finish it as fast as possible.

Whats happening bro?Sessions looking good.Sorry i havent been here much ,but i promise ill do better from now on:xyxthumbs:

Doing good, just working as hard as possible.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Todays workout

Bench Press
6x50kg
5x55kg
5x60kg
3x62,7kg

Push press
5x40kg
5x40kg
2x50kg PR

Deadlift
3x80kg
3x85kg
3x85kg
3x85kg

EZ bar tricep extensions
8x20kg
8x20kg

Superset with

EZ bar curls
8x20kg
8x20kg

Comments:
- Felt good to do an strength session for a change
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Once again, good use of time and energy in the gym. Workout looks good. Glad to see that you are able to maintain a good strength training regimin while doing that intense cardio.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Good session and nice PR there bro.Keep them coming:xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Did some conditioning today

5 rounds:
- 400 m run
- 25 squats

Time 14:50

Comments:
- I think my conditioning is getting better. I can run faster than the last few weeks and I can squat withoud stopping to catch my breath.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
And a good strength session at that! Straight in with a damn fine PR! Good stuff Philo!

Conditioning sessions are obviously having a positive effect. Will help out on all the other aspect too. Nice going.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Sumo Deadlift High Pull
6x40kg
6x40kg
6x40kg
6x40kg
6x40kg

Superset with

Dips
8xbw
8xbw
8xbw
8xbw
8xbw

Seated wide row
10x50kg
10x50kg
10x50kg

Incline DB Press
5x20kg
5x20kg
5x20kg

Comments:
- Those Sumo DL high pulls get you breathing along with a superset dips gives a great workout with an aerobic component.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice work man!! i enjoy reading ur training methods!!
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Cool training philosopy, philosopher :)
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Looks good. Bet you felt thick in the upper body with that superset!

Looking forward to those power moves come April!
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
plenty of good dipping Philo!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work again, clean routine !
bet those dips help out the horse shoe affect on your tris man
even though it'd be for chest... very impressive
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Supersetting the sumos with the dips must have been killer man! Session looked solid and glad to hear that cardio is improving as well.
 

Similar threads

Top