• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Comments:
-those front squats were hard especially because I had to take the bar out of the incl bench press which sucks big time.

OUCH! Great session Philo! Your keeping it simple and functional and that is what I like to see my friend!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice front squats dude!!sucks that u have to take them out of the incline!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Its not the best thing for your back. But Lucky enough I have two gyms were I can train. Only when I dont have enough time I have to go to the one without a squat rack.
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Hella front squats Philo! That sucks with the incline being your only option... way to make it happen, though!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Hey Phil, hope alls going well man!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good stuff Philo. Fronts were good in spite of the awkwardness of getting set up!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
10 mins jogging

Hang cleans
3x3x40kg
4x3x50kg

Bent over rows
5x60kg
5x60kg
5x60kg

Flys
10x12kg
10x12kg
10x12kg

Comments:
- Too damn crowded today, a high school came to train at the gym. everything was taken so I couldnt do what I want.
 
Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
Joined
Sep 27, 2006
Messages
1,757
Points
61
Don't you hate that? Same thing with January 2nd, you're up to your elbows in people who aren't normally at the gym.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
We only need to have 2 other people in our gym and it's crowded :no:

Nice work though - those bent over rows are great.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Don't you hate that? Same thing with January 2nd, you're up to your elbows in people who aren't normally at the gym.

Second that, normally I train very early in the morning so most of the time there are only 2-4 peopel in the gym. This time was crazy, never seen it so crowded.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Dit some conditioning today

Four rounds of:
- 400 meters
- 25 Squats (no weight)

Did this in a total of 12min and 34sec and I was exhausted. I wanted to do 50 squats but after my first try I felt it was a bit too much.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
great conditoning work there philo!keep up the good work!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
I bet your heart was racing Philo! I would up-chuck if I ever tried that :ugh:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice going. I really should do something like that - just some work to get my heart pumping without weight being involved.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
I felt pretty good a few mins after the cardio from yesterday. Conditioning need to get up as quick as possible

Todays workout

Bench Press
12x50kg
10x50kg
9x50kg
8x50kg

Superset with

Assisted Pull-ups
8x-30kg
8x-30kg
8x-30kg
8x-30kg
8x-30kg

Dips
6xbw
6xbw
6xbw

Superset with

Seated Rows
8x55kg
8x55kg
8x55kg

Comments:
- Felt good tho the weights suffert because of the supersets.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
That's to be expected. How long did the whole workout take, like 25 minutes?

A bit more, something like 40 mins with the warming up.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice quick session man!good suppersetting!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
did some conditioning today

Four rounds of
- 800m run
- 20 Dumbell swings (18kg)
- 15 Assisted pullups

Totall time: 28,18

Comments:
- This was heavy, started way too hard with the running that made it almost impossible to de the dumbell swings which are pretty hard to do when your exhausted. Next round I did it a bit more easy with the running which felt better.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice lifting session and conditioning session looked great too. 800m run to start off is superb.
 

Similar threads

Top