• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
good idea to give it a rest once in a while. next session is going to be great man!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Did some Cardio on sunday and today my quads feel like shit. This cardio thing already interferes with my training. I'm not happy about that at all. So because of that I didnt train today. Tomorrow with or withoud soreness I will train FB.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I feel ya on the cardio..keep at it philo:xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Todays workout

Bench press
10x40kg
3x60kg
4x65kg With help
3x60kg

Bent over rows
6x60kg
6x60kg
6x60kg

DB Snatch
5x15kg
5x18kg

Lat pulldown
10x45kg
8x50kg

Flyes
10x10kg
8x12kg

Comments:
- Felt good to do some other exercises for a change.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice short session there mate!
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Yep,little change is good sometimes.Nice session philo-man:xyxthumbs:
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
sucks about the cardio interfering with your training man...I guess you'll have to work around it the best you can. Looks like a good last sesh to me and those BB rows are looking nice
 
h0ke

h0ke

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
1,236
Points
36
Very solid session bro. Bench pressing looks nice. Keep going! And that cardio always feels like a shit in begin, I know that :(. But if u keep doing that cardio, u will used to it.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
thanks for the support guys

Today I did some HIIT Tabata intervals. Tabata Intervals consist of 20 seconds of maximum intensity exercise, followed by 10 seconds of rest. This cycle is repeated 8 times (for a total of 4-minutes). I did this on the stationary bike. Totall time incl warm up/cooldown 15 mins :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice little intense cardio there man!! im sure u felt the quads and calves!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Was it a normal stationary bike or a spinning bike?spinning bike is much harder IMO
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Was it a normal stationary bike or a spinning bike?spinning bike is much harder IMO

Normal stationary. You can make it as hard as you want on a spinning bike. Back in the days when I did the spinning instructor course I felt awefull after 3 days of 4 hours spinning each. Gave a few lessons but quickly stopped doing that because it interferes to much with my regular training.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
The spinning bike can really tire u a lot but i think it is the best kind of cardio besides real running!
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Sorry to hear about the fatigue getting to you bro. I can only imagin how tired I would be if I was doing the cardio and weight training sessions. FB looks good. Keep up the intensity and fight that fatigue!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
last weight session was solid. nice job with the HIIT:xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
I lost my motivation for a few weeks because of the news but thats over now. Got myself a brand new protocol. a bit different as I'm used to but it sounds fun for a change. Gonna run this protocol for about 2 months.

Todays session

squats
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg

Incline dumbell press
10x16kg
10x18kg
10x20kg

Face pulls
10x35kg
10x40kg
10x40kg

Dumbell side raises
8x7kg
8x8kg
8x9kg

Decline crunches

Superset with

Hyper extensions
2 sets of 10-15 reps

Comments:
- First day of the new protocol. Nothing heavy just feel how it goes. monday I will start fresh.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome session there mate! nice to know that u got ur motivation back!! keep it up soldier!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Session looked good. Hope this new protocol gives you the results. I'm sure it will.
 

Similar threads

Top