• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
damn strong shoulder press and chins keep up the good work philo
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
lunges are awesome, big muscular butt FTW!!!:gaygay:

nice session philo, shoulder presses are a standout:xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Strong DB presses.yeah those lunges can give little hard time for next day:D
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Nice deadlifting philo:2:

You inspired me to make some goals for myself :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys.

Todays workout

Warming up
Eliptical machine 6 mins

Squat
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x70kg

Bench Press
5x50kg
5x55kg
5x55kg

RDL
10x50kg
10x50kg

Seated Row
10x50kg
10x55kg

Comments:
- My glutes were still sore today which made my squats feel a bit uncomfortable.
 
Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 30, 2007
Messages
615
Points
16
Nice session you got going on here, glad to here you started up a better, more structered diet plan. By doing that, you aren't letting those heavy a$$ lifts go to waste. Stick with it and you'll see the changes happen; really quickly. Good luck bro!!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Loving all the compound lifts. Keep at it philo!
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
Nice lifts Philo. Yeah the local Golds does have some but my brother and i are working on building or ordering more equipment
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice session again. Still got the sore butt? You'll have to keep Papi at bay better.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Nice work you got some good numbers on the racked deads :tiphat:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work m8.Keep up the good work.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Squats are looking great Philo keeep it up :)
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
@fallen: Thats great, most stuff you can make yourself.
@Rocky: haha, but who nobody can resist papi
@Vik: Romanian deadlifts
@pGHi: First I wanna achieve this goals after that i'll set some new goals.
@Lionheart: Thanks m8
@Hypo: Gotto love the squats. Gonna try to get a new pr this week.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Todays workout
Duration 50min

Warming up
Stationary bike 6 mins

Deadlifts
5x50kg
5x80kg
5x80kg

Dumbell Press
5x16kg
5x18kg
5x18kg

Pull ups
8xbw
8xbw

Split squats
10x10kg
10x10kg

Comments:
- Great workout today
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice work on deads.One more heavy set with 80kg.Getting better i see.:)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session man....great deads for sure
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Good liftin bro! Solid workout... keep it up!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
nice pullups, deads and db presses there philo, keep up the great work man:2:
 

Similar threads

Top