• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
TO outta nowhere.

Good job Philo - deads were sweet.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Great stuff with the pull ups and deads my man!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
@lion: Yep, felt good so why not
@Prince: Thanks m8
@ordinary: Thanks :xyxthumbs:
@Bulkboy: I'm trying
@TO: Supp m8, havent seen you posting for a while
@Rocky: Thanks for your reply m8
@Prize: thanks for stopping by
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Warming up
Eliptical machine 6 mins

Squat
5x72,5 Rep PR

Bench Press
5x60kg Rep PR

Leg curl
10x40kg

Seated row
10x55kg
10x55kg

Skull crushers
10x12kg

dumbbell Curl
10x12kg

Comments:
- I'm happy with my new pr's, tho I felt like i didnt do as much as I needed to do so I added some curls and extension to the program.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Congrats on ur new pb's man!!u are the man!!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Short and sweet as always philo. Nice stuff on the PBs as well :xyxthumbs:
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
not bad at all man good work, nice job getting those pr
 
MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
551
Points
16
nice work with the PRs! Dam I need to get me some!!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Congrats on those PRs dude!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice personal records philo, always pushes you a lil more :)

well done :gaygay:
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Way to go Philo! 2 PRs in one workout is outstanding... keep it up!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Ooh on the slippery slope to adding more exercises!!! :)

Superb job on the PR's - 2 big exercises and 2 PR's! Setting off the New year to a great start.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys. Really pleased with my new pr's and today I can add another new PR.

Deadlift
10x50kg
3x90kg PR

Shrugs
8x28kg
8x28kg

Chin ups
10x - 40 (assisted, I suck)

walking Lunges
10x15kg
10x15kg

Comments:
- Really happy with the deads.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice deads man.congrats on ur new pb!hope u stocking up on tuna from our fav. supermarket!gotta feed those growing muscles!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
nice weight philo, whats your bodyweight again?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
nice deads man.congrats on ur new pb!hope u stocking up on tuna from our fav. supermarket!gotta feed those growing muscles!

haha I sure am but, its not only tuna these days its makreel in tomato sause (dunno the englisch word for it but its a fish) aswell yummy!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
solid workout philo with a big dead...keep making the progressions philo
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I knew those goals would be shattered this year and you're proving me right. Deads are great and lunges look bitching...keep it up philo!
 

Similar threads

Top