• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Still easy despite the numbers going up and how quickly you got through the session. Awesome job.
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
A lot of quality work done there in 40 mins. Great choice of lifts. I really like the accessory movements following the heavy compound! It is definately a little more fun when lifting more power lifting like.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
@ achillis: Last tested weight was 90kg. Atm I think I can beat that, but well see, still 3 weeks to go.

@ anaboliod: FB 3 times a week. Its the 5x5 routine which you can find here: http://www.geocities.com/elitemadcow1/5x5_Program/Linear_5x5.htm

@ Pain: Squats are by dar the easiest exercise for atm. The weight are going up steady. BP and DL are a whole different story

@ Rocky: Thanks m8

@ The Creator: I like powerlifting style workouts. I not a big fan of machines tho it has a place in a well balanced workout protocol.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
Light day, nothing special

MP
5x25kg
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg PR

DL
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
3x90kg PR
Could have done more but I got distracted

Accessory

Ab machine
15-15-15

static holds
4 sets for time
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session philo. two new PBs:xyxthumbs: good progress. keep it up bro.
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Good workouts. May I ask what the distraction was? :)
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Good workouts. May I ask what the distraction was? :)

My workout partner passed out. Hes using hydroxy cut and his heart rate was very high during the session. After his max attempt DL he didnt felt so good a few mins later he passed out, very short tho. Hes lowering the dose atm because of that.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
3x85kg PR
8x45kg
Starting to get heavy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
3x65kg
8x45kg
Used the same weight as last week because I wanna get 65x5 on monday

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
3x65kg
8x40kg

accessory

Dips
6xbw+16kg
8-8 x BW

Barbell Curls
3 sets of 10

1 Arm Dumbell Tricep Extension
3 sets of 10
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid session philo. nice job on the squats. keep up the good work:xyxthumbs:
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Good job on the squats, you'll be hitting 120kg in no time.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Solid session Philo. Great work :xyxthumbs:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great p.b. on squats doe, told you keep it up and you pop bigger weights in no time!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x85kg
Its getting heavy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
3x65kg
I failed meh is worthless

Bent over rows
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x65kg

Accessory

Hyper Extension
10xbw+10kg
10xbw+10kg

Machine Sit ups
4 sets of 15
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
congrats on the heavi liftins man
hope your buds feeling better.
squats will be up at 260lbs + soon :D!
bench presses are going strong man., keep it up bro.
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
good looking session brother! squats are looking heavy !
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session philo. good to see those squats getting heavier. keep it up bro.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Your main lifts are coming up nicely.Love the squats:2:
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Quality job on the squat PR. Don't sweat the bench. Tomorrow is another day.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Keep at it mate, you'll get those 2 extra reps next time.
 

Similar threads

Top