• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
thanks for the comments guys. Everything is going up pretty good except for bench.

Main

Squats
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
Light day, nothing special

MP
5x25kg
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x47kg PR

DL
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
4x90kg PR
Next week I'll get that 5th rep as well

Accessory

Ab machine
15-15-15

static holds
4 sets for time
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Nice PR on deads Philo.Good job.Go for 6 next time;)
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Gave a spinning lesson today. Havent done that for ages but someone asked me to help him out.

So today 1 hour of intese cardio
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
spinning is killer man that legit man! good work!
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
I might join a spinning class to see if it can help with my endurance. Whats a spinning class like?
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I hate teh spin, it kills.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
gotta agree with el freako on this one. spinning is a killer.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
seems heavy still man
dont worry bout bench bro
it'll grow
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Nice session and 2 PR's too! Let's see that bench climb next time!!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Workout from friday. Extremely pissed off because of work I went to the gym with 40 mins to go before it closed.

Main

Squats
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
5x85kg
3x90kg PR

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x55kg
3x65kg
8x45kg

BOR
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
3x65kg
8x40kg

accessory

Dumbell Curls
3 sets of 10

Dumbell extensions
3 sets of 10
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
I might join a spinning class to see if it can help with my endurance. Whats a spinning class like?

Its basically sitting on a bike while listening to music and follow the instructions. You can make it as hard as you want. Imo its pretty fun to do but it didnt work all that good for my endurance ability, especially when you are already in good condition.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
If you and PAIN lived closer together, it'd be kool to see you two
do a spinning class face off, that'd help improve your endurance! :D
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
If you and PAIN lived closer together, it'd be kool to see you two
do a spinning class face off, that'd help improve your endurance! :D

Or they could just make out... :greddy:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Main

Squats
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
5x90kg PR
Its getting heavy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
4x65kgPR
Again I failed to get 5 reps dammit!!

Bent over rows
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg

Accessory

Hyper Extension
10xbw+10kg
10xbw+15kg

Decline Sit ups
4 sets of 15
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Main

Squats
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
5x90kg PR
Its getting heavy

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
4x65kgPR
Again I failed to get 5 reps dammit!!

Bent over rows
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg

Accessory

Hyper Extension
10xbw+10kg
10xbw+15kg

Decline Sit ups
4 sets of 15

Awesome 2 PRs.Good work buddy and damn it youll get that last rep next time:2:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
The BP progression is going slow but its almost the same weight as my BW so it isnt all that bad. Tho my goals after this routine is to bench at least 70kg for 1-3 reps. I still got 2 weeks left so I push it as hard as I can.
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
The BP progression is going slow but its almost the same weight as my BW so it isnt all that bad. Tho my goals after this routine is to bench at least 70kg for 1-3 reps. I still got 2 weeks left so I push it as hard as I can.

Sounds good Philo.Go for it:xyxthumbs:
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
killer sets! Never seen squats with chest but i think i like it:)
 
anaboliod

anaboliod

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
176
Points
16
sorry and back! haha
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
^ you know what the "edit" button is for? :keke:

< great work on p.b dude, holland fucked up italy too.. so you can be proud twice :D
 

Similar threads

Top