• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
W5 - D3

Squats
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
3x95kg
8x60kg

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
3x65kg
8x40kg

Pendlay Rows
5x20kg
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
3x60kg
8x40kg

Dips
10xbw
10xbw
10xbw

EZ-Bar Curls
10x15kg
10x25kg
10x25kg

CGBP
3x10x40kg

comments
Pecs felt fried this time. 2 weeks to go till deload.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
keep that weight comming man !! looks pretty solid
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Damn bud back to back day and alot of weight moving around that intensity is getting tasty. Keep at bud doing great.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Todays session W6 D1

Squats
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
5x95kg

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x50kg
4x65kg Fail!!

Pendlay row
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x45kg
5x50kg
5x60kg

Hyperextension
2x10xbw

Crunches
4x25

Comments
Didnt felt good today. Everything was so damn heavy.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Dont worry bout it feeling heavy, ya know what IT ISNT
Think of it all being plastic toys, you would take in your hands and squeeze like oranges
and it explodes everywhere with sticky juice, but instead of sticky juice its IRON
IRON that wants mercy, give it none.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Don't worry bro you did a nice job prolly lacking hydration or pre workout carbs check up on that man keep up the good work.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Don't worry bro you did a nice job prolly lacking hydration or pre workout carbs check up on that man keep up the good work.

You might be right there. Had a very stressfull day so my diet wasnt all that great. I had the rush to get at least some work done in the gym because I had to work 50 mins later so that didnt help as well.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
some good solid weight movements there bro!
always going to bump into one of those days where everything feels heavy and when you start of feeling like that it gets hard to get back into the right pattern.
head up and work twice as hard next session :hyperguy:
what are pendlay rows?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
The hard work from yesterday

W6 - D2

Squats
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
5x60kg
Rockets!!

Incline Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg PR
Sad but true its a Pr

Rack Deadlifts
5x80kg
5x90kg
5x100kg PR reps
2x110kg PR
Could have done 115kg, felt goof yesterday

Grips work
3sets x time

Abs
3x15x10kg

Comments
Had a nice workout yesterday. Some new Pr's so I pleased.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great session man! awesome pb's there!
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
thats what i wanted to see bro!! putting all that left over energy from a prior workout session that didnt seem to go to plan and double the energy and smashed some heavy weights for your recent workout session, good stuff bro! , a PR is a PR regardles of how much the weight is, the job got done! :tiphat:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice work man, Nice work looking strong and beastly let keep it up.
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Looking good in here Philo. Ups and downs but that last session was a winner - loads of solid PR's! Awesome work.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great work, getting pbs in both incline bench and rack deads. why not do just deads off the floor though? i feel theyre alot better anyways.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
great work, getting pbs in both incline bench and rack deads. why not do just deads off the floor though? i feel theyre alot better anyways.

This is the first time I did rack deads. Normally I would do reglar deads as they are part of the 5x5 protocol.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
W6 - D3

Squats
5x50kg
5x70kg
5x80kg
5x90kg
3x100kg
8x60kg

Bench Press
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
5x60kg
2x70kg fail to get 3 reps Pr
8x40kg

Pendlay Rows
5x20kg
5x30kg
5x40kg
5x50kg
3x60kg
8x40kg

Dips
10xbw
10xbw
10xbw

Preacher Curls
10x35kg
10x45kg
10x55kg
1xDropset

Extensions
3x10x40kg

comments
Overall a great session. Next week will be my final workout before I'm gonna deload.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
Another heavy ass 5x5. keep it up
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
^^Thanks m8, I'm doing my best :D
 

Similar threads

Top