• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
I know how you feel, I'm down 1.5kg after getting sick last week.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
12/02/09

  • Bench press
    20x bar
    10x40kg
    5x70kg
    3x80kg
    5x70kg
  • Chin ups
    6xbw
    6xbw+5kg
    6xbw
  • Incline dumbell Press
    8x22kg
    8x24kg
    8x24kg
  • Dumbell Rows
    10x26kg
    4x40kg
    10x32kg
  • Barbell Curl
    10x25kg
    10x25kg
    10x25kg

Comments:
Pretty good session. Never did weighted chins before, felt really good but it was so damn heavy
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Nice one, Phil hows the back you may have already addressed this but has it gotten any better?
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Friday the 13th :bitenails:

  • DL
    10x40kg
    5x70kg
    3x80kg
    1x100kg
    5x80kg
  • Leg Presses
    8x40kg
    8x90kg
    8x110kg
    8x120kg
  • Standing Calf Raises
    15x100kg
    15x100kg
    15x100kg
  • Sitting Calf raises
    10x40kg
    10x40kg
    10x40kg
  • Barbell Shrugs
    10x70kg
    6x80kg
    10x70kg

Comments:
Apart from my failing grip with the srugs I had a pretty good session. My chest and lats are extremely sore from yesterday, its been a while since I felt them like this.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session philo! when we hooking up for a deadlift/squat session!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Nice session philo! when we hooking up for a deadlift/squat session!

Its still pussy weight but with some hard work I'll get it right. We should do that soon, just send me a PM and well see what we can work out.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great to see you back in here !!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Welp lmao that session, answered my question.

Great session Phil.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Solid workout session bro :2:
hows training and school going lately?
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Any updates Philo-Sexuality :keke:

Hows school treating you buddy
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
16/02/09

  • MP
    15xbar
    5x40kg
    5x40kg
    5x40kg
    5x40kg
    5x40kg
  • Seated Rows
    8x75kg
    8x75kg
    8x75kg
  • Dumbell Presses
    15x18kg
    12x18kg
    12x18kg
  • High Row
    10x40kg
    10x40kg
    10x40kg
  • Bent over Raises
    8x6kg
    8x6kg
    8x6kg

comments:
Great session but didnt had much time.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
17/01/09

  • Squat
    20x bar
    10x40kg
    10x60kg
    5x80kg
    3x90kg
    1x100kg
  • Leg presses (1 leg)
    8x30kg
    8x30kg
    8x30kg
  • Leg Curls
    10x15kg
    10x20kg
    10x25kg
    10x30kg
  • Hypers
    10xbw
    10xbw
    10xbw
  • Sitting Calf Raise
    10x35kg
    10x35kg
    10x45kg

Comments:
Felt good yesterday!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Any updates Philo-Sexuality :keke:

Hows school treating you buddy

miserable Drid!

Too much work but thats life. Just doing the best I can and its going well atm so I cant complain.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looking great as always Philo :xyxthumbs:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Great sessions man, 1 legged leg presses ftw.
 

Similar threads

Top