• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
^haha it wasnt pretty but at least it was something :D
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
16/03/09

  • Squat
    10x80kg
    10x80kg
  • Bench Press
    10x60kg
    10x60kg
  • DL (easy)
    10x70kg
    10x70kg
  • Military Press
    10x40kg
    10x40kg
  • Bent Over Rows
    10x50kg
    10x60kg
  • Tricep Rope Pushdown
    10x40kg
    10x40kg
  • Barbell Curls
    10x30kg
    10x30kg


Comments:
Had a great training yesterday. Made a PR on the bench 10x60kg
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
18/03/09

  • Deadlift
    10x80kg
    10x90kg
  • Incl Bench Press
    10x45kg
    10x45kg
  • Dumbell Press
    10x18kg
    10x18kg
  • Leg Presses
    10x40kg
    10x60kg
  • Chins
    10xBW
    10xBW
  • Dumbell Curl
    15x12kg
    15x15kg
  • Tricep Extensions
    10x35kg
    10x35kg

Comment:
deadlifting is going great. Hopefully this will lead to a new PR
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Ahh... less reps, more weight. Something I'm now more comfortable with. Keep it up Philo!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Great sessions Philo :xyxthumbs:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Promising sessions Philo.Keep it up!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
23/03/09

  • Squat
    10x85kg
    10x85kg
  • Bench Press
    10x60kg
    10x60kg
  • Military Press
    10x40kg
    10x40kg
  • Bent Over Rows
    10x50kg
    10x60kg
  • Tricep Pushdown
    10x40kg
    10x45kg
  • Dumbell Curls
    10x12kg
    10x14kg

Comments:
Had a great session today. Pleased with the squats
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
25/03/09

  • Deadlift
    10x100kg PR
    10x80kg
  • Incl Bench Press
    10x45kg
    10x45kg
  • Dumbell Press
    10x18kg
    10x18kg
  • Leg Presses
    10x60kg
    10x80kg
  • Chins
    10xBW
    10xBW
  • Dumbell Curl
    15x14kg
    15x14kg
  • Tricep Extensions
    10x35kg
    10x35kg

Comment:
Great DL's considering a few weeks back I couldnt get 115kg x 1 now I'm repping 100kg so this could lead to a new PR.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
serge

serge

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
24
Points
1
Phil is one big animal guys! He s a insane monster ripped beast.

Nice deadlift mate. In a couple of months you going to pull the 150!

Team Beescht!!!1 For the win!
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Nice stuff Phil, congrats on that PB, now go get 115kg :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks for the comments guys :xyxthumbs:

27/03/09

  • Squat
    10x90kg
    10x90kg
  • Bench Press
    10x60kg
    10x60kg
  • Military Press
    10x50kg
    10x50kg
  • Bent Over Rows
    10x50kg
    10x60kg
  • Tricep Pushdown
    10x40kg
    10x45kg
  • Incline Dumbell Curls
    10x12kg
    10x14kg

Comments:
Great session. Really pleased with the mp's. Althought I push pressed them a bit it still felt great after finishing.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
30/03/09

  • Deadlift
    5x110kg PR
    5x110kg
  • Incl Bench Press
    5x50kg
    5x50kg
    5x50kg
  • Dumbell Press
    5x20kg
    5x20kg
  • Leg Presses
    5x90kg
    5x90kg
    5x90kg
  • Chins
    5xBW
    5xBW
    5xBW
  • Barbell Curl
    5x30kg
    5x30kg
    5x30kg
  • Tricep Extensions
    5x50kg
    5x50kg
    5x50kg

Comment:
Nice session considering I came in late and hadnt eat well all day. I had to do it quick as well because I needed to work afterwarts so all in all it was ok
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session man! solid pr! keep it up man!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
01/04/09

  • Squat
    5x100kg
    5x100kg
  • Bench Press
    5x70kg
    5x70kg
    5x60kg
  • Military Press
    5x50kg
    5x50kg
    5x50kg
  • Bent Over Rows
    5x60kg
    5x60kg
  • Tricep Pushdown
    5x50kg
    5x50kg
    5x50kg
  • Incline Dumbell Curls
    5x12kg
    5x16kg
    5x14kg

Comments:
Nothing special just a good day at the office :D
 
serge

serge

Member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
24
Points
1
Great training. Your becoming a beast. I see you grow by the day!

Team beast 4 life
 

Similar threads

Top