• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Philosopher - Microloading Madness

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good session man!strong squats!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
You've got a very strong MP in relation to you BP Philo.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looking good Philo, Keep it up :xyxthumbs:
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Time to bring this log back to live!

Been very busy lately but didnt stop training along with that a nasty knee injury (broke my patella) is still holding me up a bit.

the plan:
Gonna start with my second cycle of wendler. I'm deloading now which is great since I'm having a cold. Trained 4 days a week last cycle but thats gonna change. Gonna do 3 days a week and add an extra GPP session to it since were building some SM equipment. I'm looking forward to the next cycle!

Stay tuned!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
First session after a week deloading

MP day

  • MP
    5x32kg
    5x37kg
    11x42kg
  • Chins
    5xBW
    5xBw
    8xBW
  • Shoulder Press
    4x10x14kg
  • Lat Pulldowns
    3x15
  • Flys
    3x15
  • Bent Over Laterals
    2x10
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong session man, those MP's are strong!
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
^^Thanks PV. I'm taking it slow wth those MP. I dont wanna stall out quick. I'm planning on doing this for at least till the summer.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
great shoulder workout bro! looks really good.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks Miami!

Yesteray

DL day

  • DL
    5x80kg
    5x90kg
    14x105kg
  • RDL
    2x10x50kg
  • Shrugs
    3x15x70kg
  • Abs
    3x15

Pleased with the repout.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
damn thats mad volume right there! 14 reps with 105kg? shit
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sweet deadlifting mate. have u started out alittle too conservative on ur 1rm's as well?:D
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
@PV: Thanks mate!

@Miami: I was pleased with it as well.

@Bulk: At first I took my cometition lifts but that was way to heavy to start with. I recalculated it for this cycle with my best gym lift -10%. Along with that I'm eating like a horse right now so that might add some extra strength. But its not enough! Meh want more!!!:p
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Bench day

  • BP
    5x46kg
    5x54kg
    13x61kg
  • Dips
    4x10xBW
  • BB Row
    2x10x60kg
  • Side raises
    3x15

Pleased with the bench rep out!
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Solid session man, u dominating the 5/3/1!!
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good bb rows and side raises :)
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
Thanks guys! I'm giving it all Ive got.

Wanted to do some GPP today but I had a bit of a hangover this morning so I skipped it.
 

Similar threads

Top