Clint
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 11, 2006
- Messages
- 5,885
- Points
- 38
Its been a while so here we go. First set is from last week sometime, some have already seen them. The 2nd set is actually just from tonight 
I was going to post sooner but mvsf1 posted some pics and I didn't want to draw any attention away from him, plus it was my own little way of delaying the inevitable
posing still isn't perfect I know, especially in the rear double biceps and rear lat spread, I'm sorry
I'm weighing like 180-185, somewhere in there I dont care anymore, and just a hair under 13%
sorry for such a difference in lighting, I can't believe what kind of difference it actually makes too, first set makes me look quite a bit better, oh well..as I get tanner it shouldn't be that bad anymore.

I was going to post sooner but mvsf1 posted some pics and I didn't want to draw any attention away from him, plus it was my own little way of delaying the inevitable

posing still isn't perfect I know, especially in the rear double biceps and rear lat spread, I'm sorry

I'm weighing like 180-185, somewhere in there I dont care anymore, and just a hair under 13%
sorry for such a difference in lighting, I can't believe what kind of difference it actually makes too, first set makes me look quite a bit better, oh well..as I get tanner it shouldn't be that bad anymore.
Attachments
Last edited by a moderator:










so yes, its definetely gotten quite a bit smaller

But you do need to learn how to do that rear double bicep better, all you have to do is bring your arms down a little and it was squeeze your lats together a little more, and you will be able to see more lines in your back, and your rear lat spread doesnt look to bad either. Just keep up the excellent work, domination.