• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Pics of Tweak

Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
I know Pumba :D I'm hitting Chins twice a week now, trying to get WIDE baby!!!

heres another pic guys...

the first one is from February '05 and I was 195lbs of slop, then as you all know that June I went to boot camp lost everything and started back over a year ago in October and dieted down to about 153lbs...The pic on the right is just recently you know that
Th 55536 Comparison 122 483loJPG 1
 
PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 16, 2006
Messages
459
Points
16
rofl man not only has your body changed for the better, so has your posing. That first one looks like your having a morning wake up stretch loool.

But you have done awesome bro, i hope you and your family are very proud of you, I know your Mecca family is.:weightlifter:
 
Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
3,370
Points
38
You've lost your smile :tear:

Seriously good work man, you've packed on some decent size to say the least, keep it up tweaky ;)
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
PUMBA said:
rofl man not only has your body changed for the better, so has your posing. That first one looks like your having a morning wake up stretch loool.

But you have done awesome bro, i hope you and your family are very proud of you, I know your Mecca family is.:weightlifter:


ROFL.... morning wake up stretch

old posing sucked balls :yarly: lol

thanks for all your comments guy, really makes my day and makes me strive that much harder to become a beast! Great support in here, I really appreciate it
 
Mango

Mango

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
855
Points
16
Youre inspirin me to work more often so that way you dont blow by me one of these days lol ..keep it up
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
Dang that was an awesome front double in that first pic. Domination!
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
Paulie said:
Dang that was an awesome front double in that first pic. Domination!


:49: :49: :49:

I know, my posing skills use to be horrible
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
what do you mean another 30 pounds with my lines? what are my lines? :tear:
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Tweak said:
what do you mean another 30 pounds with my lines? what are my lines? :tear:

Sniffing lines, 30 pounds of it. :ughnoes:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Looking really good tweako, nice improves! :2:
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
good work tweak. The comparison is awesome. You have definately grown older in those 2 pics. :)

nah all jokes aside nice bis tweaky bird
 
Clint

Clint

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
5,885
Points
38
lol....I was wondering about that too Tech


you turn gay for a few posts here and there its ok

:e5dunno:
 

Similar threads

Clint
Replies
66
Views
16K
montanamuscle
montanamuscle
The King Of Lurkers
Replies
2K
Views
138K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Top