• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Prince Vegeta's legacy

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you're doing a good job with the 5/3/1 PV !!!

keep it up man :thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice strict pressing there buddy:2: and the db pressing looks good. grats on the pb there:D some big weight on the upright rows aswell.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i try my best to get to your level, thanx for stopping by

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
congrats on your personal best on your presses ! keep working hard buddy.

when do you gonna start havoc/epi? :spy:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont know man, might just buy it and sneak it to holland, i want to get my hands on some ephedra to help me lose some of my sexy blubber, any idea?

co05

co05

9 reps on the last set, way to bust ass! :thumbsup2:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
tried floor press for the first time myself a while ago!

those fuckers burn your triceps like hell! damn better than cg bench.

nice workouts pv.

US report?

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont know man, might just buy it and sneak it to holland, i want to get my hands on some ephedra to help me lose some of my sexy blubber, any idea?

Dont buy the epi in the VS! Everything which comes out of europe gets checked before it gets into Holland. Try the UK they dont check it as frequent because its an EU country.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Decided to do some cardio outside, 40 min fast pace walking, last 2 minutes was a sprint op a hill, later today is deadlift day + plus US report ( NAtzo)

jonathan

jonathan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
those strictpresses are realy nice actually

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx jon, i try my best :)

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ just did, thanx man

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5/3/1 Week 2, day 2, Deads

Deadlifts
135lbsx8
225lbsx5
275lbsx3

Working sets
290lbsx3
310lbsx3
330lbsx9, awesome set, couldve gotten more, but my grip sucks

Shrugs
185x10
185x10
185x10
185x10

HS low rows
2 plates each sidex12
2 plates+25x8
3 plates each sidex6 , done unilaterally
3 platesx6

Pulldowns
60gorillasx12
80x8
80x8

Cable rows
160 poundsx10
200lbsx6
220lbsx6

That was that, fuckin tired now

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
USA report

Life: Dorm life has been a pleasant experience so far, i have really cool roommates, one which i have persuaded to start training hahaha. Only fuckedup thing is there is no kitchen,only in the lobby, but i secretly bought a george foreman grill, eventhough illegal in my room, very necessary in my life :)

Food: Bought a meal plan at school ( mandatory), so eat at least twice a day at school, some places are all u can eat, and actually serve decent stuff, so it aint to bad, but god damn taco bell, chipotle and jack in da box are like 2 min away,god damn temptations

Classes: Im taking 2 political science courses, a philosophy course and an international studies course, which all of them i like. Very different teaching system compared to Europe, but effective.

City: San Marcos is a small town and hasnt much to do, so its mostly just hanging out on campus or sometimes going to austin and smoking some of the finest herbs on this planet

Partying: never was a big party person, though i played beer pong for the first time, and i got to say, i got natural talent :)

Clothing and such: Much cheaper and much more variation then Europe for sure. Outlets rule

Overall im having a good time and enjoying my time here. Can't wait for the NBA season to start! And I love football now, go bobcats!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
USA report

Life: Dorm life has been a pleasant experience so far, i have really cool roommates, one which i have persuaded to start training hahaha. Only fuckedup thing is there is no kitchen,only in the lobby, but i secretly bought a george foreman grill, eventhough illegal in my room, very necessary in my life :)

Food: Bought a meal plan at school ( mandatory), so eat at least twice a day at school, some places are all u can eat, and actually serve decent stuff, so it aint to bad, but god damn taco bell, chipotle and jack in da box are like 2 min away,god damn temptations

Classes: Im taking 2 political science courses, a philosophy course and an international studies course, which all of them i like. Very different teaching system compared to Europe, but effective.

City: San Marcos is a small town and hasnt much to do, so its mostly just hanging out on campus or sometimes going to austin and smoking some of the finest herbs on this planet

Partying: never was a big party person, though i played beer pong for the first time, and i got to say, i got natural talent :)

Clothing and such: Much cheaper and much more variation then Europe for sure. Outlets rule

Overall im having a good time and enjoying my time here. Can't wait for the NBA season to start! And I love football now, go bobcats!

Awesome bro, San marcos is bout an hour or so from here, if you came here theres alot more to do, more bars clubs, etc gyms too, reds gym, spectrum, 24hout fitness, golds, lifetime etc

sounds like your having a blast though, im glad man.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome deadlifting bro!:2: u really pushed it, way to go:D

loving the updates on ur stay in the US as well. interesting stuff.