• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Push50's M4B Transformation

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Killed it push... Dad bod to God bod

Thanks brother. You were my driving force, I was just trying to stay in step. You did a great job yourself. If you run anymore cycle logs I’ll be sure to follow.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I will be here in a month or 2 i wanna see wut the ol blood work looks like and my body prob needs a break despite how good I feel. You should be very proud man you made some amazing changes.

Thanks brother. You were my driving force, I was just trying to stay in step. You did a great job yourself. If you run anymore cycle logs I’ll be sure to follow.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will be here in a month or 2 i wanna see wut the ol blood work looks like and my body prob needs a break despite how good I feel. You should be very proud man you made some amazing changes.

Well if I win I assure you that I will be logging my next run.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I will follow for sure

Well if I win I assure you that I will be logging my next run.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep posting pics dude. Awesome transformation!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Keep posting pics dude. Awesome transformation!

Thank you very much KaiGold. 52 years young so I have to work a little harder than the younger guys but I have a desire to always be and do my best. DerealDeal was a driving point during this transformation. He kept me on my toes and made me push harder than I might have otherwise.
Thank you again brother.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
53b0756b72ed1c64993458a44d839c88-1.jpg

Honey garlic chicken and crab Rangoon’s. Meal6

My wife’s awesome.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
8a0a54bfd05e4d9e8c8f8728896d3078-1.jpg

home made French brad pizza for
meal 6

I’ve been posting on here so long I kind of feel lost without making a post.

Last night and tonight’s dinners were AWESOME

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

meal 6

Know the feeling.
Looks good as usual!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

meal 6

Know the feeling.
Looks good as usual!!

Thanks Mechanic. I’m going to have to back off the carbs though. I’m still trying to reduce the fat in my low back, what a biach that is. It seems like over night, as I got older, it became so much harder to cut. Oh well, if it means I have to work harder then I work harder.

maj79

maj79

Another great log to watch! But...ya making me hungry with all that good looking food bro!

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

meal 6

Know the feeling.
Looks good as usual!!

Thanks Mechanic. I’m going to have to back off the carbs though. I’m still trying to reduce the fat in my low back, what a biach that is. It seems like over night, as I got older, it became so much harder to cut. Oh well, if it means I have to work harder then I work harder.
Brother u have cut geat.
And in my true and honest option u made the best transformation here!!!
I have weird ups and downs with my metabolism...
And something that always happens is more stress I am under I lose weight and end up cut.. some gain under stress, I lose weight.
Everything getting harder for me too.
At 35 I felt best of my life with STREGTH size and energy.
Now at 42-43 alot has changed. I get water retention and edema if I am not careful with weight and compounds!!
I can't RAW BULK anymore. Only lean bulk with always a recomp strategy or cut!!!
Cutting harder and energy comes but harder to get it on!!!
I have felt age take it's toll last 5 years. And that midlife crisis era defiantly been in effect!! Lol!!
But I feel so so much better lean, I really pay for it when I gain too much weight these days..

So my take on aging! Lol! So far!!
But u are the man brother and I am always here if u wanna shot sh8t!!!
U made a true transformation!!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

meal 6

Know the feeling.
Looks good as usual!!

Brother u have cut geat.
And something that always happens is more stress I am under I lose weight and end up cut.. some gain under stress, I lose weight.
Now at 42-43 alot has changed. I get water retention and edema if I am not careful with weight and compounds!!
I can't RAW BULK anymore. Only lean bulk with always a recomp strategy or cut!!!
I have felt age take it's toll last 5 years. And that midlife crisis era defiantly been in effect!! Lol!!
But I feel so so much better lean, I really pay for it when I gain too much weight these days..

Thank you so very much brother. I truly appreciate your words of kindness. We all have our battles I guess. The important thing is to walk with your head held high and be proud of what we have accomplished. I think you did a great job as well. Under more favorable conditions you might have done even better but whose to say. You really know how your body react to differs compounds and that’s greatly important. I am glad that I got to know you somewhat during this competition and look forward to shouting the Sh8t in the future.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another great log to watch! But...ya making me hungry with all that good looking food bro!

Thanks brother. When it comes to food my wife really takes care of me.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

meal 6

Know the feeling.
Looks good as usual!!

Brother u have cut geat.

Thank you so very much brother. I truly appreciate your words of kindness. We all have our battles I guess. The important thing is to walk with your head held high and be proud of what we have accomplished. I think you did a great job as well. Under more favorable conditions you might have done even better but whose to say. You really know how your body react to differs compounds and that’s greatly important. I am glad that I got to know you somewhat during this competition and look forward to shouting the Sh8t in the future.
I did my best!! No bull!!
Really with working self employed during this course it gave me time, even though I was having trouble using it all wisely!!
My diet needed work and getting back!!

But @Push50 we were talking about aging, don't laugh I am am amateur to u at my age!! Lol!!
But that Lower back fat has killed me with love handles. I gotta get to so low to get rid of most of it!!
Masterone with my TRT dose help alot with it. It's estro fed I believe and androgenic binding helps.
Also @MB4TEAM has great Value on Proviron which is as good as MAST.
The pure-mesterlone is quality and value is best to me!!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Todays work out.
Pull ups 5x10
wide grip pull downs 140@5x10
bent over barbell rows 170@5x10
T-bar rows 90@5x10
Close Grip Pull downs 140@5x10
Dumbbell pull overs 35@5x10
Hammer Curls 35@5x10
EZ Bar Curl 65@5x10
Zottman Curl 35@5x10
Concentration Curls 20@5x10
Dumbbell kickbacks 35@5x10

45 minutes on treadmill: 10%@3.5mph

Meal 1
LMNitrix Post workout
1 cup Oatmeal

Meal 2
2 eggs 2 egg Whites
2 oz bell peppers and onions

Meal 3 Protein Shake 50gm
18 almonds

Meal 4
4 oz turkey breast
6 oz broccoli

Meal 5
Protein Shake 50 gm
18 almonds

Meal 6
Chili w/ beans, tomatoes and jalapeños
Jalapeño and corn cornbread
2 tbls shredded cheese

Some shedding noted so I am switching my AI from Anastrozole to Lethro. Lethro has always worked well for me. I will be starting it at .75mg 3xwk

Gear
Test Prop 175 mg 3xwk
Lethro .75 mg 3xwk
HcG 500 iU 1xwk IMG 4231

Still kickin it